shout out from the new guy

SuperSniktt

Hi everyone- my name is Ethan. I have been vegan for about 10 years now. I am fascinated by nutrition and I love learning about it. I am an NASM certified personal trainer- I own a small training company in the DC area and I have been training clients for 4 years.

In my spare time I like to hang out and cook vegan meals with my wife. We also like to workout together and do yoga. I also like to read comic books- anyone reading the new Hawkeye?! It's pretty awesome.

Over the last decade I have met some personal goals- staying lean and in-shape year round. I am currently looking to improve my physique and step my game up. I would appreciate any help with meal plans and workout routines so that I can make some gains. Any advice would be appreciated. For the most part, I have been training using metabolic workouts, HIIT training and plyometric training. I know packing on muscle is a different game, since I am new to bodybuilding any advice would be helpful.

Having a more bodybuilder-type of physique has been a goal of mine for years that I am hoping to make a reality soon. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends on this board. Thanks!

-Ethan

Hey Ethan welcome to the community here. Nice beard (from one beardo to another). Plant fusion is good stuff I agree. I prefer vega but plant fusion is less expensive so I buy vega when I can get a deal. I would suggest checking out the training journals section of the forum if you havent already. So people keep very detailed workout routines in there. Me not so much my journal reads like a 14 yr old girl's diary haha but it keeps me motivated to record whats going on with diet and fitness in my life.

Sounds like you'll fit in great here, glad to have you join us!

-Dylan