best vegan protein powders?

i am now one month using sun warrior raw vegan protein powders.

what kind of proteins powders do you take?

what's the best?

tips? experiences?

i heard about these(except sunwarrior):

olimp sojavit

vitality soja

bms soja

powerman 3k protein

vega

hanf protein

naturya hanf

rawlicious

• 5 weeks later...

I used to take sunwarrior as rice protein but after i've tried a tub of rawlicious i have a mind to switch, maybe someone else have tried them and have some advice?

Never tried Vega performace protein but i'm actually using the VegaOne shake and it's damn good!

I found sunwarriort revolting, I have tried several different brands, favours, sources, and.the best.tasting for me was flavored rice from a bulk seller, mixed with pea for amino spread, flavored pea is good also but has a slight bad taste to it, whereas rice is almost tasteless, 1 scoop of each with handful of ice, 135g frozen banana (about 1.5 big bananas), 2 cups soy milk blended to oblivion, very very palatable, using warrior or flavored proteins would spoil it

Also, generic soy protein is nasty

Vega sport is delicious and is the best for quality, but its expensive. Sunwarriors "warrior blend" is very good nutritionally, but has lower protein per scoop, and the pea protein in it can be overpowering. But im used to it. I love plantfusion, but im not a fan of the fructose in it, adds too many carbs while cutting. But those are my top 3. So most weeks I check my wallet and then buy vega sport, because then I dont have to buy glutamine as its already in there.

Its more about trusting companies like vega and sunwarrior for me personally. Because they care so much about what they put in their products, and they care about the vegan community as well. Truenutrition.com can also be good too for cheap bulk powder. I think you can get 10 lbs. of their vegan blend for what a tub of vega costs. They took forever to get my order shipped though. Two weeks is too long to wait for powder.

I found sunwarriort revoltingy

Really, sometimes i had troubles to digest their rice protein

Sunwarriors "warrior blend" is very good nutritionally, but has lower protein per scoop, and the pea protein in it can be overpowering..

I use 2 scoop of them with a banana and avocado or coconut milk as preworkout or in the morning, really overpowering xD. It's a good alternative to the VegaOne nutritional shake!

The only one I've ever used is MyProtein Vegan Blend. I have no basis for comparison, but I know it blends hemp, pea and brown rice protein so should be pretty complete.

I'm from Europe too so i have a mind to order some proteins from here (myprotein), what's your opinion about their product? There is also http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk that do a similar service but i never tried it!

Anyway as rice protein i would definitively suggest Rawlicious, is even a little cheaper then sunwarrior classic protein (about 5€)!

The only one I've ever used is MyProtein Vegan Blend. I have no basis for comparison, but I know it blends hemp, pea and brown rice protein so should be pretty complete.

I'm from Europe too so i have a mind to order some proteins from here (myprotein), what's your opinion about their product?

It's the only one I've used so can't compare really, but it's good service and the price is pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

First post WOO!

I use the Vega vanilla protein powder...it's ok by itself, but if you mix it with the Vega Berry Recovery Accelerator and use 95% apple juice (I use local organic apple juice or Simply Apple...nothing made from concentrate) and 5% water, you have yourself a tasty post-workout drink right there.

I used to absolutely love the Beachbody Recovery Drink (ice cold, mind you) and when I went vegan needed something to substitute it with. I came up with this excellent concoction and really look forward to drinking it after every workout. It helps when I'm shaky after a heavy workout like Body Beast.

I've REALLY wanted to try some other protein shakes due to the cost of Vega, but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. I'm sure I'll break down and try Sun Warrior or Garden of Life soon just for a variety.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got through a tub of PlantFusion, chocolate. I'm happy with it, although I might switch it up. Protein content per serving isn't as high as i'd like, but it takes great in it's simplest form with just some almond milk. Good price point too, which was important for me (broke college kid here!)

I found sunwarriort revolting, I have tried several different brands, favours, sources, and.the best.tasting for me was flavored rice from a bulk seller, mixed with pea for amino spread, flavored pea is good also but has a slight bad taste to it, whereas rice is almost tasteless, 1 scoop of each with handful of ice, 135g frozen banana (about 1.5 big bananas), 2 cups soy milk blended to oblivion, very very palatable, using warrior or flavored proteins would spoil it

Also, generic soy protein is nasty

LOL just realise, i meant unflavored, stupid autocorrect, i made the post from my phone