Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.
Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:40 am
- Location: Europe
Hi everyone, i joined this forum cause i'm looking for advice etc on how to become more healthy. This will be day 1 of researching. Thanks!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:50 am
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:08 am
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 am
- VBB Moderator
- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:23 pm
I'd recommend Robert Cheeke's book and any of Brendan Braziers Thrive books as well to help you get on track. Good luck!
Return to “Introductions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests