Suddenly i realized that it's october, and it's autumn!
The floor of my "gym" is getting covered by brown, orange, and yellow leafs .... And it's "romics" time: it's like a comic-con but much smaller xD!
I had in program to do a cosplay this year too, but since i went crazy (lol) everything derailed. Anyway this is a pick from the cosplay i did last year, still skin and bones, i were just at the start of my training (sweet memories )!
(i know that the hut is from star wars but it fitted so well xD)
So as i said no cosplay this year, I wanted to do a gladiator from spartacus tv series, that's why i wanted to cut a little bit but everyting got fucked up xD. Next year on april this is the "cosplay-goal": http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/1664444/Wi ... rimary.jpg Time to have some serious bulk ! I just went to the Con yesterday and bought some stuff, tomorrow i'll go again and take a lot of pics .
Let's get serious again. Yesterday i wanted to have some shoulders but my lower back were aching from the leg day so i had chest again and today back (no deadlifts of course xD). In more short terms goals im aiming to get a decent score here, to get back in shape.... https://regonline.activeeurope.com/Regi ... ID=1292421 . Online qualification wod the 28th of october, I have one month! I don't aim to qualification ofc xD!
Thursday 03: chest
- Incline dumbell bench press: 3x12, 1x10, 1x8 (last set @24kg)
- Weighted dip: 12@bw, 10@10kg, 10@15kg, 8@15kg, 2x5@20kg.
- Floor press: 4 or 5 sets, didnt track
- Decline flyes: Had 2 sets then moved on since we don't have a proper delined bench
- Push-up: 4x20, very wide, with hands on 2 bricks so i could go down deep (to give more squeeze effect, like on flyes or crossovers).
- Warm-up: 10min rope jump. Stretches and lat activation. Total of: 2min v-hang/l-hang hold, 2min superman hold.
- Wide pull-up: 4x6
- Barrbell row: 20@empty, 15@30kg, 12@40kg, 10@40kg, 10@45kg, 8@45kg, 6@50kg.
- Weighted pull-up: 8@5kg, 2x5@5kg, 4@10kg
- T-bar row (gripping by a towel): 6xmax (last @10reps/45kg
- One-arm dumbell row: 5x10@20kg
- Pull-up variations: 6 sets in total
- Dumbell alternating curl: 3xmax
From next week i will do crossfit about 2 or 3 times a week since i'll be five days a week morning to evening in university and the box is pretty closoe, go train in my gym in the morning when i can, and go to a real gym in the evening (since i can't try with dark in mine ), I just made a really cool and flexible meal plan that will help me not going crazy and.... that's all, my last weekend of freedom !