Arvid's log

• 2 weeks later...

started to do some superslow training... actually i only wanted to one workout in superslow style to shock my muscles, but i decided to keep going on with it. get only very little pump during the training, but my muscles seem to react rather well...

Nice just checked it out, 6th out of 20 is pretty damn good. Gotta squeeze into the top 5 next time. That's a large heat. I dont compete but ive attended a few comps and they were much smaller.

• 1 month later...

hi there! just wanted to report to you guys again, after a while of absence...

i'm planning to compete again in october/november, so i'm slowly starting to prepare. but beside preparing i just started a new nutrition experiment. after reading dr. grahams 80/10/10 diet, i decided to give his raw vegan approach a chance. i started a few days ago, so i can't say too much about it yet... but it seems i'm getting leaner. i'll keep you posted!

Feeling good and looking forward to a nice full body workout tonight!

I reached my goal not to gain too much weight after my contest... at the moment it's around 83kg, which is only 3kg above my competition weight from spring

I'm quite confident to get in top shape for autumn!

• 4 weeks later...
started to do some superslow training... actually i only wanted to one workout in superslow style to shock my muscles, but i decided to keep going on with it. get only very little pump during the training, but my muscles seem to react rather well...

Hi Arvid

I briefly used superslow training myself a few years ago, i experienced the same effect, little in the way of congestion build up within the muscles, i can only imagine this is due to fewer muscular contractions taken place. I personally agree with Mike Mentzer and Arthur Jones, as long as the movement is performed under control with smooth turnarounds, then there's no need for a specific cadence.

Best wishes

Rob

P.S looken great:)

• 2 months later...

@HIT Rob: yeah, i think so as well... and thx by the way!

4 weeks left till my next competition! preparation is working quite well... still on my 80/10/10 diet. in contrast to the my contests in the past, i do a lot more cardio at the moment. i go to the gym everyday, alternating between cardio and weight training days. hoping to get really shredded over the next weeks... just check out my facebook site to watch my progress!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...