turning mrbear into a mountain!

cheers for the encouragement guys! ill defo meet up for some free coaching if i ever go to ireland rob!

yeh climbing is great fun michael, once you get over the blisters and and forearm soreness haha me and a friend from work go and he is just slightly better than me so its motivating me to get better

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

went to see children of bodom and insomium last night, so thought id log my head banging as a neck workout! was awesome children of bodom are so f'ing good live

had a day off work today cuz i was so late getting back from the gig so went to the gym this morning for the first time in months a did a little of everything got a nice pump and feel bigger already

went to see children of bodom and insomium last night, so thought id log my head banging as a neck workout! was awesome children of bodom are so f'ing good live

had a day off work today cuz i was so late getting back from the gig so went to the gym this morning for the first time in months a did a little of everything got a nice pump and feel bigger already

Thats it, dip the toe in before taking the plunge

I need to get to a good concert again, last one was 3-4 years ago, that was Rammstein, my ears are still ringing

cool, i bet there were crazy live, they put on a brilliant show from what ive seen on utube! insomnium were so good too they are like emotional metal if that makes sense not just heavy............amon amarth next month going to be sweet, my neck will be the size of my waist with all this headbanging haha

started a monster of a tattoo on my back yesterday also, going to post some progress pics of that as i get it done to see what you guys think

I've been thinking about getting a vegan-centric tattoo on me somewhere. It would be my first. Maybe a cartoon broccoli or something like that. How's the HIIT training going? I feel like I've made some decent progress doing that stuff recently. You have any unique movements you are keeping a secret?

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the tattoo bud! Is that costing you a lot? I haven't had any work done for a long time :/

yeh itll cost quite abit i think mate, im just going to get it over a few weeks! ive had a few lately got the bug again lol go get one and you wont be able to stop again

started a monster of a tattoo on my back yesterday also, going to post some progress pics of that as i get it done to see what you guys think

I've been thinking about getting a vegan-centric tattoo on me somewhere. It would be my first. Maybe a cartoon broccoli or something like that. How's the HIIT training going? I feel like I've made some decent progress doing that stuff recently. You have any unique movements you are keeping a secret?

yeah a vegan tattoo would be cool! a vegan quote would be nice too! hit is going good thanks mate, ive always had good results with it! tried some unique stuff in the past but the good old simple things seem to work the best for me, so its just, bench, bent over rows, chins, biceps curls, tricep press downs, millitary press and leg press and some stretching. simples