Noob from Texas

RobotAnchovie

I discovered the plant based diet in January of this year after getting some unsettling results from a blood test. My wife and I have always eaten well and it appeared to be doing nothing. I decided the meat had to go. After only 3 months of a fully vegan diet my doc was completely astounded at the difference in my numbers.

The dilemma, I've found a way to gain weight and I don't feel as good as I did in the beginning. I so ls love some information on proper nutrition while working out and supplements we should be including in our diet. At this point, I'm willing to admit that I know nothing.

Hey! Welcome to the forum

Well, there is always something new to learn and the diet you need always depends on your body, since everyone's different

It will take some time to figure it out, but I'd recommend you to start reading other famous bodybuilders articles/books on how to make a good nutritional program, etc. Myself, I try to eat mostly whole foods, especially a lot of fuits and veggies. For protein I eat a lot of lentils, beans, bread, nuts,peanut butter, seeds and some veggies (especially kale and spinach).

I know that in US it's very popular to take some supplements, but I prefer not to. I am trying to be as natural as possible.

Well I wish you to be patient and good luck!