Raw Vegan-LifeStyle Changes Diet tips Help?

timothyearls

Can you help me with a diet plan?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I am a teenager who basically looks at himself in the mirror and goes "ugh what am I looking at, or why am I look at the mirror for?" I have very bad low self esteem and I have horrible acne, I weigh 150 I go from 147-155 as my highest. I am fixing to go on a juice fast to clear my skin up and get all the good benefits that come with the juice fast. So, after the juice fast I want to start building muscle mass with using P90X and going on Raw Vegan diet...

My problem is everytime I message a "raw vegan" on either twitter,facebook, or even youtube. I get answers replies to just get enough calories,eat enough food, if you want a diet plan I can be your coach for 100$ or even more money. Everybody is about money now a days all I ask for is help. I am sixteen fixing to turn seventeen I want to look sexy and ripped. I will do whatever and eat whatever it takes to get me there. Please if you have a diet plan that I can follow or if you can give me one for free PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment below or send me a PM

971265_4752488983657_1015787404_n.jpg.9be970676caa0fb07894810e9d617856.jpg

This is how I look now.

boy boy boy. is normal at 16 to have low self esteem and fight with the change of your body, who hates hair who hates acne who hates their bellies. i guess i passed through all these problems

about raw veganism i think you should start with at least 70% raw so you dont get crazy and quit try to read this one http://veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_rawfoodnutrition

let us know how is going, maybe you can start a log on this website.

about training which sports do you like? swimming? martial arts or are you interested in bodybuidling?

If you have girls like the one in your picture that want to hang out with you, who cares about a little acne haha.

How about stop making excuses that people aren't helping you and help yourself. You can get a lot of information from this site. Look at the journals section, not mine because mines not very detailed, but many of the forum members keep a log of exactly what they are eating and the exercises that they do.

Read some books. Libraries are free and books are fairly inexpensive to buy. Robert Cheeke's book, any of Brendan Braziers books, there are lots of good ones out there that talk about what to eat for optimal performance.

I agree with Eden's, no need to go 100% raw from the start. If you ease your way into it by substituting foods in your diet rather than having to make some huge drastic changes all at once you'll be much more likely to stick with it.

Cheers,