i need someone to answer my survey

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

ciseaux
Finch

i need someone to answer my survey

#1 Postby ciseaux » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:13 am

I am a future sports instructor and my final work is about vegan bodybuilding / fitness-athletics. I figured this forum could be a way to find someone to interview. Could you be my interviewee? I would need 3-5people, competing or non-competing, some people with visible achievements. I need to prove my fellow students (and teachers) wrong when they say a VEGAN bodybuilder / fitness-athlete cannot exist.

Please contact me -> ciseaux@gmail.com (or here on this forum) if you feel like you could help me. I am a bit short of time so the quicker the better. And it is easy, all you have to do is answer my survey and probably some extra questions later on. Let's veganize the world!

With all my best,
Esmeray

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: i need someone to answer my survey

#2 Postby C.O. » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:26 pm

You don't need interviews to prove them wrong its been proven many times. How about mention famous vegan athletes like Carl Lewis & Arian Foster.

If you really want message Robert, Mini Forklift, or Derek Tresize directly I bet one of them would answer a couple of questions for you.

esqinchi
Elephant

#3 Postby esqinchi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm sending you an email...

ValentineWiggin
Finch

#4 Postby ValentineWiggin » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:46 am

Is it too late to ask what happened? Did you prove them wrong? :D

ciseaux
Finch

#5 Postby ciseaux » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:04 am

No it is not too late :) Next Monday I will be showing my teacher some results and will begin writing (20-30 pages). So my work isn't only about proving or only made out of the surveys I have been sending all over. I write about bodybuilding / fitness-athletics in general and then about vegan nutrition and vegan bodybuilding / fitness-athletics. Let's see what happens! I can send some pictures of my work later on when I am more done with it :p

Mellon
VBB Powerlifter

#6 Postby Mellon » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:33 am

Just sent you an e-mail :)

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”