CHEST

BW: 130

30mins

STANDING OHP

BAR x 12

66 x 10

77 x 10

88 x 8

HAMMER STRENGTH CHEST PRESS (very slow eccentric)

73 x 12

88 x 10

103 x 8

119 x 10

WG DIPS

CORE WORK

5mins

** Kinda an average workout, head wasn't really in it tonight and felt like I was just running through the motions somewhat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude haven't seen you on here in a bit. Everything going well? I assume you are buried with your new business. Congrats by the way!

Thanks for checking in buddy. I have had a few training sessions over the last week, nothing particularly noteworthy though. Work has been pretty full on and TBH the whole process of buying the business has taken priority and probably will do until I'm in there running the shop. Looking like that will be 1st December now as the lawyers/paperwork side of things has held everything up

Diet has been on point though.

Glad things are working out; always a exciting to start a new chapter in life. Sorry about the lawyers holding things up, we tend to do so. Usually it is to make sure everything is covered, including yours, and our asses. Maybe your store has enough space to get in some pushups here and there? Keep us posted on how things progress. Maybe you'll be shipping worldwide in no time?

Glad things are working out; always a exciting to start a new chapter in life. Sorry about the lawyers holding things up, we tend to do so. Usually it is to make sure everything is covered, including yours, and our asses. Maybe your store has enough space to get in some pushups here and there? Keep us posted on how things progress. Maybe you'll be shipping worldwide in no time?

If there's anything you want or need I would be more than happy to ship out to you

And if you are a lawyer I'm sure you can afford it. You guys are not cheap !!

If there's anything you want or need I would be more than happy to ship out to you

And if you are a lawyer I'm sure you can afford it. You guys are not cheap !!

Thanks mate, I appreciate the offer. I am a lawyer, but a new one, which means my salary is relatively low (also, salaries for professionals in the states are depressed at the moment due to the economy). I also clerk for a judge, so that means I am extra poor at the moment!

Nice laptop by the way! I am in need of some new technology, but let me refer you to my previous sentiment. Finding time to train lately? I'm thinking I need a week of rest/active rest. Thoughts?

Felt like doing some cardio today for a change, so headed into the hills and had an amazing trail/offroad run. Awakened the body and mind that's for sure, here's some of the photos I got from this afternoon

1401780_10151836536833720_1876887310_o.jpg

Time for a quick sit down and a bit of food after climbing 1,100ft in just 4km

1398835_10151836536908720_802926272_o.jpg

This when I was running through the Hoon Hay Reserve, reminded me of the Malvern Hills back home in the UK

1404534_10151836536688720_672275848_o.jpg

Thiis was taken from inside an old house known as 'Sign of the Bellbird' that was built in the early 1900's. It's built of stone but appeared to have survived all of our earthquakes unscathed. Don't build houses like this one anymore!

1415232_10151836536993720_533711383_o.jpg

VEGAN CALVES !! Just about to head down that track in the background, was really technical, tricky, winding... and so much fun

891608_10151836537438720_731772043_o.jpg

I really like this photo, about 2/3 of the way through the run. Christchurch lies in the background

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, yeah I like taking photos Got this one of the girls a week or so ago, we climbed through all this bush just to get up to this little peak overlooking the city. They loved it up there !!

1402880_10151841220873720_545034363_o.jpg

Sorry I haven't been updating my log, I have been training when I can but we take over the business on December 1st and I haven't had much spare time to spend on here.

Your girls look amazing! Can I ask, is your wife Asian? Mine is Indonesian so I am always interested in what the German/Indo combo might come out to be.

Yes, she is Chinese

167710_486531438719_2598561_n.jpg

Very cool. Although it looks like you two were having more fun than the kids!

"German-Indo combo" the word to describe the combination is "bright". A little transcendental perhaps ... our son's Chinese name means "bright light"

Wow - so nice. Really cool blog! So happy to have this forum - I'm looking into any way to support the running of the forum, as I know Rob invests a substantial amount of time, work and money to keep everything ticking along! Thanks to everyone, thanks to you, Jim, for your role as a moderator, and for this great blog!

• 8 years later...
On 11/7/2013 at 4:54 AM, esqinchi said:

If there's anything you want or need, I'd be pleased to mail it to you. And I'm sure you can afford it if you're a lawyer. You don't come cheap!!