What is the Ideal Macro-Nutrient Ratio?

Hey, everyone. Working on my nutrition plan and wanted to get some input on what my macros ought to be.

I'm really skinny and need to put on muscle. I'm 6 foot, 30 y/o, and about 145 lbs. I have a real hard time gaining weight.

Also, anyone have a good online resource for nutritional info for various foods?

Thanks so much. Can't wait to get started!

that's almost exactly where i started man. When I started I wasn't vegan, but my staple was cashews. I'm not saying that's the best supplementary meal, but I made the effort of always making sure I had meals lined up, and I always had a full stomach. So more or less the principle of always eating.

I personally wouldn't worry about the macro ratios yet(Obviously higher in protein). Since we're both hard gainers i would encourage you to simply surplus your current intake of food, as it's more difficult to put on fat/ easier to loose.

Big breakfast, go to the gym on a full stomach, post workout high in glucose (natty sugar).

What broke my plateau recently was understanding my body type. Cut my workout time in half, went to the gym only 3 times a week, and ate every two hours. So i assume this would imply to you too.

Cheers