Hello from Stuart. I need a vegan weight/mass gainer

Stuball

Hello folks, nice to be with you. I'm a young/fit looking 46 year old male, quite well toned, and I play rugby and soccer regularly.

Vegetarian (pre-vegan) at 13 and vegan at 19, so I have been vegan for 27 years. I attend the gym frequently and I have a good work out routine. I wish to be bigger and put on muscle mass but all the weight gainers have a dairy base. Can anyone help me?

Welcome! Your post made me laugh a little, kind of sounds like an online dating profile. I just teasing. Weight gainers? Why not just eat more whole foods? Protein shakes and such, people seem to like sun warrior and vega a lot, both vegan.

The Garden of Life "Raw Protein" Choc flavor is also good and vegan.

Good to always remember that you can gain weight EASY by eating animals, refined carbs, sugar, dairy etc. Easy as cake, but your body will hate you for it.

The vegan way is much more fulfilling & healthy. #1 for a busy athlete is to rarely go hungry. That will keep you on the beefy side.

There's no magic pill, you just want more calorie dense and protein dense foods, like...

"meats..." Tofu, tempeh, seitan, protein powders...

vegetables... Peas, broccoli

beans... chickpeas, black, kidney (so many others)

even grains... like quinoa, are more protein dense than others

leafies... like spinach, & more! Check online for more info and eat the foods you enjoy!

Cheers,

Good point Redwood, eat the foods you enjoy! Find healthy nutritious foods that you actually like the taste of or try preparing some of you favorite dishes with substituted healthier ingredients. Its the best way to stick with it and not burn out by forcing yourself to eat things you dislike and turning meals into a chore, nobody wants to live like that.

• 2 weeks later...