tuc's results so far (new "before" pic)

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

tuc
Elephant

Re: tuc's results so far (new "before" pic)

#166 Postby tuc » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:16 pm

I'll post this pic here as well, put it already in my training log. I am leaner than ever since I started lifting, so I finally have a decent sixpack. I have been doing a LOT of pull-ups, like hundreds per week. If I pull the measure tape tight, my waist is 26". Inhaled my chest is around 40", maybe a bit more. Not a bad ratio I think.

Y.E.A.H. B.U.D.D.Y. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
(citation of Lean & Green) Click here for more yeah buddies!

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#167 Postby C.O. » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Hell yeah, now that's progress!

tuc
Elephant

#168 Postby tuc » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Another update: high carb diet, mostly raw food with some beans & tofu in addition. Not much weight, but also not that much fat. Feeling great, but I could really use more mass.

I am building a new gym to my basement so that should help with muscle building process. Building it is also hard work. ;)

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

esqinchi
Elephant

#169 Postby esqinchi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Looking super lean dude, I'm jealous. How's your training going? I started mostly raw diet a few months ago. Seems like pretty slow progress, and a little bit of weight gain (approx 8lbs over 3 months). I'd be interested to see your daily intake, and compared to your activity level.

Cheers

tuc
Elephant

#170 Postby tuc » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:39 am

I don't count calories - I just eat whenever I am hungry and/or have time to eat. I eat huge amount of bananas and then often dates, figs ect. so carb intake is indeed high.

I do breakdance and then some pull-ups/chin-ups and push-ups on regular basis. Earlier I used to do ~100 chin-ups per training but now I focus on slow movement and good technique and doing small training very often. The idea is to stimulate - not annihilate. ;)

dennisrunningvegan
Finch

#171 Postby dennisrunningvegan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 am

Wow. That's exactly how I'd like to look. I am skinny fat runner. Way to go!

esqinchi
Elephant

#172 Postby esqinchi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:48 pm

Nice. I'm sure the breakdancing comes in handy. I eat tons of bananas and dates as well, though I am probably a bit too heavy on the peanut butter (but it's so damn good with dates!).

tuc wrote:I don't count calories - I just eat whenever I am hungry and/or have time to eat. I eat huge amount of bananas and then often dates, figs ect. so carb intake is indeed high.

I do breakdance and then some pull-ups/chin-ups and push-ups on regular basis. Earlier I used to do ~100 chin-ups per training but now I focus on slow movement and good technique and doing small training very often. The idea is to stimulate - not annihilate. ;)

tuc
Elephant

#173 Postby tuc » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:38 am

Hay guise!

I celebrated my 10th anniversary as a vegan this spring. Been mostly occupied with dancing but this summer once again some lifting as well, since I got a really nice own gym at our workplace in the new Vegekauppa store which we opened in Turku, Finland. Also opened one in Helsinki last month. All running great, and people love them!

Anyway, the condition is now lean and well-functioning, pic talks better. Could be bigger but at least not too much fat.

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”