Michaël's journal

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First and foremost have a good World Vegan Day everybody!

Tuesday evening 9K after work run. This morning another 9K run fresh out of bed.

getting the miles in there pal! hows the weather with u at themoment? running friendly?

Hi Mike, the weather here is typically autumn weather. some rainy,chilly,windy days and then a cloudy day. temperatures are good to run actually. for some reason the days i plan to go running are the cloudy ones and not the rainy,windy ones see how long that will last

Running friendly i don't really understand

This month i have 2 hardcore gigs on the bill. On with Paris' Kickback, Brussels' Length of Time and Arkangel and the other one is Amen Ra. Looking forward to those.

9K run in the pouring rain. it felt great, it's not cold outside, about 10°C.

i bought 2kg soy/wheat protein with haselnut taste but it has a chemical aftertaste. i can't really place the taste as bad haselnut taste or as a chemical aftertaste

i'm looking for the Vega products in Belgium but can't seem to get them here. i can probably order them online but with the shipping and tax cost it becomes too expensive for me. with the free gifts you could earn on the forum here a while ago i got them but had to pay €27 on taks.

i'll keep searching anyway.

9K 2 evenings in a row last week and this morning about 10K with 10 times uphill/downhill run. from starting point to the top is about 400m and goes from 0 to 53m above sea level.

yesterday my girlfriend, me and my mom went to a city to go eat at our favourite restaurant for lunch and take dinner at a very good indian restaurant and visit a Christmas market in between.

now i had a Yorkshire terrier for 16 years and my girlfriend and i had a Dobberman pincher for 17 years. we really love dogs and had two little ones for years and they been trough a lot with us during that life period.

what i want to say is it really makes me sad to see how dumb people can be by taking their little dogs with them (on a leish) to a city on a Saturday afternoon (any day really). these little dogs get kicked, stumped, getting feet of humans on their little feet and so on. so when i saw i Yorkshire yesterday (twice on different places in the city and on the Christmas market) i became sad. Very hard for me to keep positive on those moments.

this was just something i have to get off my heart.

yesterday evening finished the workweek with a 9K. took the week off from running because i didn't felt that great, it was like a flue feeling roaming in my body, feeling weak, cold and muscles that hurt. yesterday i felt better and took the chance to have another run not feeling 100% yet but it turned out good not great. ths morning i feel a little bit sore which i hadn't the past weeks of running. for breakfast big bowl of oats with almond milk, 20g protein shake and a banana. might go to Brussels today to meet a friend and stroll trough the city.

have a nice weekend everybody.

End addiction today!