Different protein shake?

mythil

I think I've tried every shake on the market apart from one that was loaded with sugar (which tasted nice, obviously) and at first I could stomach the horrible taste. However these days rice, hemp and most soy (unless flavored) shakes just about make me vomit. I just can't keep these things down anymore. Was wondering if anyone has found any alternatives. I'm not much of a breakfast person, I hate eating first thing in the morning so I usually have one then. So if anyone has an alternative I would be very thankful for it

I'd guess you're not super sensitive, and that your body is just rejecting the amount of protein / protein shake that you're drinking. Whenever I get that bloated / sick of protein shake feeling, I just stop for a week and focus more on high protein whole foods.

That could be what your body wants. I also like to mix vanilla shakes (Sun warrior) with bananas, and really sweet fruits like pears/apples/berries. Or a chocolate protein, almond/hemp milk, with cocoa powder and some Truvia to taste. It becomes MORE like hot cocoa. Just add varieties of sweet fruits, and they'll eventually win out in flavor.

I use My Protein vegan blend, which is a mixture of hemp, rice and pea protein. When I first started taking it I used it in the same quantities as I was whey (2 scoops) and it made my stomach cramp like crazy. I cut this down to half a scoop, and gradually built up to one scoop per smoothie, and the problem disappeared. Maybe give that a try, perhaps your stomach is not used to hemp protein, which can take some getting used to.

I use My Protein vegan blend, which is a mixture of hemp, rice and pea protein. When I first started taking it I used it in the same quantities as I was whey (2 scoops) and it made my stomach cramp like crazy. I cut this down to half a scoop, and gradually built up to one scoop per smoothie, and the problem disappeared. Maybe give that a try, perhaps your stomach is not used to hemp protein, which can take some getting used to.

I use rice at the moment