It Just Never Worked Out

I had NoDa brewing Coco Loco. It's from a local brewery. I sampled the Wicked Weed Dirty Weeds Black IPA which was brewed with the drummer of AC/DC and it ruled too. Just from Asheville to Charlotte there are easily 20 or 30 breweries. NC Craft beer is awesome. We have an Oskar Blues brewery here with a Sierra Nevada and New Belgium brewery on the way too. I'll be drinking every beer that Sierra Nevada has on tap when they open.

Going to the gym today after work. I'll update later.

Ooh I need to try that Dirty Weeds beer then!

My budget is low this month and I can't afford to get those kinds of proteins. I've been eating almonds and peanuts throughout the day and the banh mi had a TON of bean sprouts and carrots along with cilantro, jalapeno and sundried tomatoes, it ruled and kept me satisfied until I snacked before the gym. I don't feel like I'm not getting enough protein. I'm going to healthy home market to get hemp protein today though.

My budget is low this month and I can't afford to get those kinds of proteins. I've been eating almonds and peanuts throughout the day and the banh mi had a TON of bean sprouts and carrots along with cilantro, jalapeno and sundried tomatoes, it ruled and kept me satisfied until I snacked before the gym. I don't feel like I'm not getting enough protein. I'm going to healthy home market to get hemp protein today though.

Of course you dont feel it. is rare to have lack of proteins, but if your goal is to build muscles you have to get higher.

i am sure legumes are not expensive where do you live, here in germany is way much more expensive to buy nuts almonds etc

Of course you dont feel it. is rare to have lack of proteins, but if your goal is to build muscles you have to get higher.

i am sure legumes are not expensive where do you live, here in germany is way much more expensive to buy nuts almonds etc

Good point and same here in the UK, beans and legumes are the cheapest foods available I think

I went to trader joes for the chickenless strips. 20g of protein in a serving. here's my log from the last few days.

I stayed with my partner over the weekend, she goes to Western Carolina and it's close to the Blue Ridge Parkway. We hiked Black Balsam Knob for about a half hour up the hard backside trail (Sam Loeb Spur) and down for a half hour on the longer less steep trail(Sam Loeb Trail) and I did calisthenics after. I have one more day at the gym this week then back to normal on Sunday.

Nov 10

Black balsam knob hike

3x10 push ups

3x15 crunches

1x10 sit ups with punches

2x30sec super mans

Nov 11

20 min run

3x10 dbell curl 25 lbs

3x10 side raises 20lbs

3x10 push ups

3x8l 3x8r lunges

3x10 pull ups 115lbs assist

3x10 French press 20 lbs

3x10 dbell flys 25lbs

3x10 dbell rows 25lbs

3x10 alt dbell press 25lbs

3x15 crunches

Nov 13

3x12 push ups

3x10 pull ups 115lbs assist

3x8l/r lunges

3x10 dbell curls 25lbs

3x10 French press 20lbs

3x10 side raises 20lbs*

1x15 2x12 dbell rows 25lbs

1x15 2x12 dbell flys 25lbs

3x15 dbell press 20lbs

3x15 crunches

20min cardio

• 5 weeks later...

Ha, yeah trader joes... they have a lot of convenient delicious stuff like the chickenless strips. Its dangerously easy to eat processed foods from there, good thing they also have a good produce selection with great prices. They even sell hemp protein powder now too, but its a horrible flavor and really gritty, too bad cuz its a good price. Thanks for continuing to share your journal, many people follow it here.