Hi from Glasgow

hrb93

Hey everyone

I've been lurking for a while so I thought I'd register because I could do with a safe space to chat about training and food without some idiot telling me to eat some chicken!!

So I became vegan around the same time I started weight lifting a few years ago. I did basic powerlifting for the past year or so and I've been doing crossfit for a few months now as well and I love it. I crossfit 5x a week and stick a few extra lifting sessions in the week as well.

For a girl I think I'm fairly strong but what's holding me back right now, and frankly starting to get to me a lot, is my body fat %. I'm 5"7 and 83kg and I know I need to try harder to get that down if I want to start performing better at crossfit. Strict pullup at 83kg? Not a chance!!!

I think given the amount of training I do, the problem is definitely my diet. I think I over eat, massive portion sizes, way over do it on the peanut butter etc. (a kg tub in a week? possibly over doing it? ) I'm a good cook and in general I am pretty clued up on where to get my nutrition, I just get too much of it!! I think I just need somebody to stick me on a path and yell at me when I reach for my 3rd breakfast

SO yeah, sorry this was long winded.

HELLO