Diet for Mass, 4th month of training

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

EdensDemise
Manatee

Diet for Mass, 4th month of training

#1 Postby EdensDemise » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:55 am

i am at the 4th month of training (3 times per week) i made some chnages to the diet, (at the beginning it was too dirty and with too many carbs and less healthy food) i would like to know what you think.
i am 180cm x 75kg, body fat 12%

Breakfast:
100gr of almonds, 100 gr of oatflakes, dried cranberries, a banana, apple juice and rice milk

snack:
pea-protein shake, with bcaa and creatine, soy milk/rice milk, banana

lunch:
100 gr white tofu/smoked tofu with broccoli and rice.

snack:
fresh fruits

dinner:
2 burgers/soy meat/or other meat substitute (always with the values of 30 gr of protein), with veggies (zucchini peperoni eggplants or whatever)

pre-sleep:
pea-protein shake with bcaa and creatine + soy milk.

Problem is i dont make too much cardio because i am a student and i dont have so much time to make cardio(or because i dont have too much fun with it :D ) the days off. so i try to walk at least 2-3 hours per day, not using elevators, or public transports.
so i still have a bit of extra fat in the hips
Respect for nature and innocent life, the end of human over human oppression. A peaceful world can evolve after animal liberation.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Diet for Mass, 4th month of training

#2 Postby C.O. » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Looks good, might want to be eating more though if youre going for mass.

EdensDemise
Manatee

Re: Diet for Mass, 4th month of training

#3 Postby EdensDemise » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:58 am

what do you think? increase more protein and carbs? i generally take something like 140 gr of protein daily.
Respect for nature and innocent life, the end of human over human oppression. A peaceful world can evolve after animal liberation.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”