Worlds strongest arms

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

HIT Rob
Gorilla

Worlds strongest arms

#1 Postby HIT Rob » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi All,

Been watching this years worlds strongest man contest, got me thinking back to my favorite strongmen competitor's Magnus Samuelsson and Magnus Ver Magnusson, especially Samuelsson. I remember watching the first time he competed in 95 when he broke the arm of fellow competitor Nathan Jones (who had 24" arms) in an arm wrestling event. This is a brilliant video called world strongest arms, if you've not seen it, your in for a treat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_KyQbnCee4

Happy new year everyone:)
Rob

vegan_rossco
Batman

Re: Worlds strongest arms

#2 Postby vegan_rossco » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:18 am

Thanks for the share dude, will check that out :)
I've been watching worlds strongest man recently! Bloody great motivation, shame there's a lack of Brits!
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

HIT Rob
Gorilla

Re: Worlds strongest arms

#3 Postby HIT Rob » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:30 pm

No worries mate, yeah i think Gary Taylor was the last Brit to win it, think that was in 93 or 94, it used to be dominated by the Scandinavians, now its Eastern Europeans. Though, i like the look of the new Icelandic competitor, in a few years he'll be a real force.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”