Vegan Street Workout

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

slisman
Finch

Vegan Street Workout

#1 Postby slisman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 am

Hi everyone,

I've just noticed that in my neighbourhood some bars had been built.
I hope that I will take advantage of it, in my opinion street workout is a good way to get fit and strong.

"My portfolio" :P -> I'm the beginner (in street workout and bodybuilding), my max. pull-ups - 10, height - 181 cm, weight - 72 kg, vegan - since 2 months, other sports - volleyball, skiing, tennis

Could you give me some advices how to train on bars (to gain muscles), how should my routine look like ?
I started searching by visiting sites: www.madbarz.com and www.veganwarriors.net , there is some useful info, for example on the madbarz I see many routines on different muscles. But I have no idea how should I stick it into the good training routine for whole week. I would be grateful for all responses!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Vegan Street Workout

#2 Postby C.O. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 pm

I would think starting a training journal to hold yourself accountable track your progress would be beneficial.

vegpedlr
Finch

#3 Postby vegpedlr » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Al Kavadlo has a couple books on bodyweight workouts, routines, progression, technique, etc.
http://www.alkavadlo.com/
I run around in the woods all day eating plants
vegpedlr
The Vegan Training Table

vegan_rossco
Batman

#4 Postby vegan_rossco » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:24 pm

C.O. wrote:I would think starting a training journal to hold yourself accountable track your progress would be beneficial.

I second that.
This way we can all chip in and give you pointers mate, muscle ups are a good exercise on bars!
Try and split your training up so train for about an hour a day 4-5 days a week with the other 2-3 days as rest.
Good luck man
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

slisman
Finch

#5 Postby slisman » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 am

Thanks for your responses.
I'm regularly training on bars, that's kind of pre-training routine, I'm trying to get my muscles used to big effort.

And other must-do is to have proper diet :)

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”