Hello everyone

chaudbrush

Hello, decied to join the community as I feel really stuck with my progress.

I've been vegan for 5 months now, I am doing some calisthenics trainning and I do rock climbing.

My biggest problem is that I'm struggling to lose those final pounds and to get to a low body fat, I'm between 12-15% usually.

Where is the best area for me to createa topic with pics and a more precise list of what I eat usually to get help here ?

What I'm really aiming for is something like a Bruce Lee kinda of body, I need to be lean to be effective as a rock climber.

Tank you in advance.

Hi! Welcome!

Not sure if there is a best place other than in the general section with a descriptive title. Would be helpful to know more about what you eat, and more details on your cardio training. As you mention few final lbs and body fat I might guess you're aiming for a more ripped physique? Oh yeah, duh....Bruce Lee physique! gotcha.

Ambitious for sure! I wasn't targeting that per-se but defiantly getting there adding in some kickboxing (check out ckotrainer.com if you like)...full body workout, definitely cardio, working the bag is very very different to the body I had simply lifting weights and such. As a rock climber, exercise that naturally strengthens and leans up your back, shoulders, forearms and legs are probably better than simply getting giant biceps from doing a zillion curls in the gym....plus I find it REALLY builds up on my endurance, long lasting strength vs short term, max weight low rep stuff.

I can suggest some other stuff to add in to your calisthenics too if you like....

And good on being vegan for 5 months too!!! (be 6 now so 1/2 way through your first year!).