Calorie Intake.

Kind of a simple/awkward question but I am 6'6 and 192lbs, I'm looking to add muscle mass and strength with the aim of lifting 3-4 times a week (possibly in all over routines, possibly in targetted workouts) as well as mild to moderate cardio 2-3 times a week (roller derby practice)

In your opinions What kind of calorie levels should I aim for? Should it be the standard 2,500-3000? More?

wow you are a giant! anyway i guess maybe between 3500 and 4000 of clean and healthy calories could be ok. i am 180cm x 80kg and i take 3000cal.

wow, I barely get 3/4 of that. And the idea is if getting enough excercise and the right nutrients rather than turn it into fat, it will turn more into muscle? I'm a little paranoid about getting fat again

you should count that in mass diet you have to get more calories than what your body would naturally needs, plus you even make cardio training.

remember that you need to get at least 1.5-2.0 gr for kg of your weight. so i guess at least 170 gr daily.

get healthy fat from nuts, almonds, etc. and about carbs get at least 40% of your caloric intake

you should count that in mass diet you have to get more calories than what your body would naturally needs, plus you even make cardio training.

remember that you need to get at least 1.5-2.0 gr for kg of your weight. so i guess at least 170 gr daily.

get healthy fat from nuts, almonds, etc. and about carbs get at least 40% of your caloric intake

Well logging an approximation on myfitnesspal suggests I get about as much as I need (including excercise) am I right in saying I need more to promote muscle growth? (really crap way of putting it ) or does liftingburn that many calories.

I've not been weight training regularly for that long. Illness and Christmas have got in the way. I've been skating for around six months though. Skating is for fun. I'd just like to bulk up some, particularly in my near-permanently skinny and almost medically badly toned arms.