Is that possible to do body building with no meat and

silvercat

i am actually since one month taking proteins without powder but directly from food (not because i like it but because is too expensive for me now to take supplements) and i can say that is stressful, eating 6 times per day, always thinking that every 2-3 hours you have to cook or prepare something and sometimes you just dont feel like eating but you need to, and with protein powders you can solve it in 1-2 minutes with a bit of rice milk and just drink it or bring it with you in a bottle when you go out.

i am actually since one month taking proteins without powder but directly from food (not because i like it but because is too expensive for me now to take supplements) and i can say that is stressful, eating 6 times per day, always thinking that every 2-3 hours you have to cook or prepare something and sometimes you just dont feel like eating but you need to, and with protein powders you can solve it in 1-2 minutes with a bit of rice milk and just drink it or bring it with you in a bottle when you go out.

Why not try to eat only for 3 times and double the eating amount?