Before being vegan, and after

http://i39.tinypic.com/2dv0lys.jpg

Left: March 2013, 'regular' diet

Right: Novembre 2013, 4 months after turning vegan.

I look a bit more healthy now!

Calorie intake and training did not change much.

Got a bit more carbs and less protein when switching to vegan diet

PS: 'Humanity Restored' is a reference that keen gamers should understand

Thanks a lot, that's very kind!

I love lifting weight, but also love running and can't really enough (first world pb), so I'm aware I'm a bit killing my efforts at the gym. Tired of skinny arms though so I think I'll focus more on weigths when done with a couples of races I have in mind. I'll post more pics then.

You should see my dreads in the back they are huge

@edemdemise: thank you very much! I actually feel like crap when I eat normally (about 2500kcal) several days in a row. I've had eating disorders and somehow I'm not really out of it yet. That's something I want to work on next as I'm planning to bulk up a bit when I'm done with races in April.

@mrbear: you bet ahah, I posted the link somewhere already but here's my band if you like. It's a two guy band between Metallica, Pantera, Faith No more, and more extreme metal. We did a brutal version of Paint it Black on the last album. Enjoy mate https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Naked-Show/184930478306656?id=184930478306656&sk=app_2405167945

@edemdemise: thank you very much! I actually feel like crap when I eat normally (about 2500kcal) several days in a row. I've had eating disorders and somehow I'm not really out of it yet. That's something I want to work on next as I'm planning to bulk up a bit when I'm done with races in April.

wish you the best man! and i hope you will get through some of those blocks, now that you just started to love more yourself, go on til the end