155lb 5'6 vegan how can i get lean and ripped???

I been trying to eat so healthy as a Vegan but how in the world can i be ripped to 7% body fat at about 11% now and it's been few months tried all kinds of ways i mean i did lean down but can't fully see my abs

maybe to much carbs maybe to much fats or protein please help

thank you

I eat allot of almonds and lentils and chickpeas and fruits and veggies nothing process ever water only never juice so just all the healthy foods

what am i doing wrong ???

I train 3 hours daily --- Morning do Cardio and Afternoon Crossfit and at Night weights

I eat in a day i make a smoothie each morning with soft tofu and kale and broccoli and spinach and cucumber and chia seeds add some fruits

then second meal usually have oatmeal with vegan protein shake mix with it with blueberries

then after this lentils soup with all the green veggies with 1 slice of ezekiel bread

then after usually some almonds and peanut butter and a protein shake with some oatmeal

then a mix of 9 beans with some veggies and tempeh

then last meal usually a salad with all the greens and olive oil and lemon

there is some my body is lean but my abs aren't popping out much i want more lean so how can i get to that?

Like I'm really flexing hard on that picture but if i don't flex my abs don't show as much when just walking around i find there that stupid little layer of fat i want to get rid of

should i eat less fruits in my day and just focus on greens and other veggies and quinoa and oatmeal and beans and chickpeas and tofu and tempeh and i love bananas and dates

and where´s the fat???