Newwbiiiee =D

Maxwellquick

Hey everyone =D !!

So I am Chloé, 21 years old and French (sorry for my bad English) =) . I do vet studies in Romania (love this country), I am in second year. I am vegetarian since like 5 years ago and vegan since 1 year. I always loved animals so for me it's obvious I won't eat them, I always thought being vegetarian would be super hard but I just tried once and I never ate meat again ... I just love this life, fighting for those who don't have a voice!

I was never super into sport but I always did. I have my horse so I ride since I am 7 and I did dance for a long time.

I am not fat or anything, 58 kg for 1m74, but I would love to see myself with more muscles and see disappear my love handles xD . I do sport 6 days a week, or at least 4 times when I don't have the time. I take some classes like Powerfit, Body Combat, Pilates, Circuit .. and when I come back to France I go to a club with machines for musculation and with classes too. When I can't go at the gym, I do some workouts at home with weights. When I have the time, I go swim too. Since I started to workout that much, it became essential for me, so most of the time I stay two hours at the gym =) .

I started to take protein powders from Pulsin' (it's a brand from UK), I really like them by the way =) . Maybe I'm gonna try the Vega after because everyone seems to love them ... I saw some vegan proteins from PinkProtein, someone know them ? And I try to take as much proteins as possible. For now I don't see super obvious results so I think maybe I still don't eat enough proteins .. I feel like yes, but I really don't know.. So there is my typical day :

Breakfast : Oatmeal with nuts, seeds (like hemp or chia), vegan milk and a spoon of protein powder and a smoothie with that, it's often with banana and spinach =)

Lunch : veggies, quinoa, tofu (it's usually pretty simple because I am in school). I like to do healthy wraps too but I think it's too much carbs .. Sometimes some cranberries and almonds for dessert!

Diner : veggies and tofu or seitan, a spoon of protein powder in chocolate soy milk if I did a workout before.

Unfortunately I am never hungry so I never take snacks between meals because I feel super full after, I take something only if I know I will have a big workout after .. And after a workout I try to eat as soon as possible something with proteins (Protein bars from Pulsin' are damn good!). Between meals I try to drink green tea or Oolong tea to boost my metabolism and drink as much water as I can, again I feel quickly super fool with water so I think the best I can do is 1,5 L/day , but I know it's not enough ..

I am in exams now so I'm quite busy, but I do my best to keep working out every day, even if it's just a little at home. But after I planned to do the Insanity Challenge by Shaun T, I can't wait to do it =D !!

Thank you for reading me !

Hey Dylan ! I don't know how it is in other countries but in France we have a pretty bad image about Romanian, mostly because of gypsies ! But the true is it's so false, you really shouldn't what the medias say, because it's a wonderful country and serioulsy you don't even see gypsies because Romanians HATE gypsies, it's really a big hate mostly because they know what image they have around the world because of them. I live in a big city though so I don't know how it is countryside. But here people are super nice and can be trust, they don't steal at all like we could imagine, it's more the opposite ! I live in Cluj-Napoca and it's a super young city with a lot of students, so there are a tons of nightclubs, bars and all =D . I really enjoy living here, more than when I was living in a big city in France for my studies. And the city is really safe, Romanians are believers so they really respect laws and they are super respect policemen ..

And if you like nature you should go see Romania, they have beautiful mountains and forests and this is the country who has the biggest number of bears =) . If you like beer, you'll be in heaven too xD . And I don't even talk about Romanian girls