Supplements Questions

Hello, this is my first time posting here. I've been a vegan for almost a year now and all my life I've been a stick figure build. I'm 5'8" and ~130lb. Being in the military I have a lot of for lack of a better term "meat head" co-workers that tell me I need supplements if I want to get big. I have tried searching for vegan pre-workouts, creatine, testosterone boosters and protein. I only found the protein and currently use PlantFusion protein. I'm just looking for information so I'm better prepared. Thanks in advance!

Protein, creatine... and that's about all you need buddy. The rest you can get from food ~ just make sure you eat lots of it !! You can make really good gains just from those two supplements on top of a solid (and consistent) nutritional plan.

I'm about your weight too btw, don't get sucked in by the marketing hype of supplements as they tend to over promise and under deliver. Good luck and welcome to the forum, great to have you here MF.

i think they just ship to europe, theres bound to be an equivalent near you somewhere though, just search for the protein sources and check the prices and compare the weights with different sellers so you know you are getting the best deal. i tend to try and avoid the big brands and makes also as they are usually the most expensive.

If you're interested in trying micronized creatine without anything else added in, I've had good luck ordering from Bulk Supplements on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E9M4XEE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1). They do bulk BCAAs, AAKG, etc as well. I personally like that I know exactly what I'm getting when I get it pure, and then mix it in whatever juice/drink I'd like and sip it down.

Other than that, I agree with everyone else. Creatine and protein, and a good solid lifting program where you're lifting heavy and focusing on compound movements with good diet should really do it for ya.

Awesome, thanks for your help! It's super cool to be around all these other vegans hahaha. What's your favorite brands? My friend told me to get this thing called concrete? or beast creature creatine? Your thoughts?

I just look for a brand that has a good name and reputation behind them; in terms of creatine as long as it's micronised there's probably not a huge amount of difference between them. Obviously I always make sure it's vegan certified just to be on the safe side, most of them tend to have it written somewhere either on the tub or their website