chick peas

all fruit

all veg

nuts

fruit teas

water

peanut butter

tofu

Looks like a pretty good setup man. This is pretty much what I've been eating regularly for the past couple months. I feel amazing all the time, and, I've noticed that pretty much any time I add in processed foods (seitan, tofu, junk, chocolate, and, sadly, beer) I feel absolutely terrible for at least a day or two therafter. It just really shows you how sensitive you can become after eating so pure for a while.

all beans

lentils

oil free salads

pea protein powder

soy protein powder

chick peas

all fruit

all veg

nuts

fruit teas

water

peanut butter

tofu

Looks like a pretty good setup man. This is pretty much what I've been eating regularly for the past couple months. I feel amazing all the time, and, I've noticed that pretty much any time I add in processed foods (seitan, tofu, junk, chocolate, and, sadly, beer) I feel absolutely terrible for at least a day or two therafter. It just really shows you how sensitive you can become after eating so pure for a while.

yeh mate it does make a huge difference to how you feel when you eat clean.........ive slipped a little lately, still stayed vegan but been eating a bit too much crap if iam honest..........back on the clean stuff now though. this is alot less carbs than iam used to but as i only train for 15-20 mins a week i feel i dont need so much, so we shall see what happens definitely no beers either havent had any since i had a hangover in october

HIT upper body this morning, increased my pec dec by 10kg to bring my reps down a bit still got 19, so thats more reps with more weight than 2 weeks ago can only increase once more and the machine is maxed. did more weight and reps on the upright seated row machine too. one bad thing about HIT is that i feel so sick after it i cant eat for a little while after the gym, but i guess it doesnt matter as im making progress. weighed in at 94 kg today.

Great progress mate, good stuff:)

If your close to maxing out equipment such as a pec deck, slow your rep cadence down, reduce it to a 2-4 second positive, 2 second hold in the contracted position, then a 4 second negative.

Or

(John Martini had me do this one) Use you normal rep cadence, however on every 2nd or 3rd rep, perform a superslow negative, changes everything:)

If your close to maxing out equipment such as a pec deck, slow your rep cadence down, reduce it to a 2-4 second positive, 2 second hold in the contracted position, then a 4 second negative.

Or

(John Martini had me do this one) Use you normal rep cadence, however on every 2nd or 3rd rep, perform a superslow negative, changes everything:)

so simple yet i didnt even think of this! cheers mate, maybe could do the jreps kinda thing too?. my pecs are effin killing already from this morning, painful day tomoro i thinks!

:thumbup: Keep up the good work Mrbear666 really like your journal very inspirational for me just having started mine and seeing yours progress!

thanks mate, glad to be of some help to someone! keep it up, good sleep diet and hard training and the progress will follow!

Or

so simple yet i didnt even think of this! cheers mate, maybe could do the jreps kinda thing too?. my pecs are effin killing already from this morning, painful day tomoro i thinks!

Yes mate, you could use J-rep reps or 1 1/4 reps, that why you'd be achieving more contractions per unit of time (as well as solving the issue that many Hitters come across...ie lack of resistance:) But hold off on that until you've no where else to go, when the progress train is in motion, don't through anything on the tracks.

Oh the DOMS are good aren't they lol, that's one draw back from training your muscles so infrequently, longer recovery times permits for a greater level of performance, which in turn results in a deeper level of fatigue, but that's a trade off i'd rather have.

Have a great week mate:)

HIT legs today, pretty good up alittle weight again on the static leg extension hold, leg press after was a night mare as there was no rest and i did the static hold until it crept all the way to the bottom like a static hold straight into a negative. felt sick as a dog after like 3 mins of training

my shoulder has been hurting this week so did a little volume work tonight instead of HIT tomorow just so iam doing something, its not hurting anymore than before so hopefully its not another long term injury. feeling really low and pissed of at the moment. sometimes life just seems so hard and complicated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...