Back again.

pspforever1

MY NAME IS AIDEN. IM 20 YEARS OLD I WEIGH 120 LBS AND IM 5"10.

I ALWAYS STRESS MYSELF OUT WHEN IT COMES TO APPEARANCE, I HAVE VERY SKINNY ARMS, NO CHEST, NOTHING. SKINNY LEGS AND I HAVE NO BUT. I FEAR NO GIRL WILL WANT TO SEE ME NAKED.

VEGAN IS OBVIOUSLY THE WAY TO GO THAT'S WHY IM HERE.

IM GOING TO CREATE A SCHEDULE, AND LEARN PROPER HEALTH AND NUTRITION AND GOING TO SPEND TIME AT THE LIBRARY. THEY HAVE LOTS OF GOOD BOOKS.

GOING TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO BUT I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ON WHAT TO DO.

Edited by pspforever1

welcome back!

Search key words int the search in the upper right hand corner of this forum. Try searching for at home workouts or weightless workouts or calisthenics. This stuff gets discussed often and I know there are some weightless at home workouts posted in the forums here.

You can do it Dude. Starting at the slim end of the spectrum lets you really see your results, unlike us heavier guys, who need to gain muscle AND lose fat. Consistency and long term goals are key. Day by day and year by year you will progress in ratio to your knowledge and efforts. The people here are invaluable in expertise. (Though an opinion alone doesn't make one an expert and experts are sometimes mistaken) Following some heroes' adventures help too! Robert Cheeke, this forum's founder, and Frank Madrano have inspired me, not just with their fitness success, but with their positivity and tenacity.