Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hello to one and all
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:11 am 
Finch

Great ! at last i found a vegan bodybuilding forum :D

Hi to you all, i have been a vegetarian for over 20 years and a vegan for the last year.

I was born in the UK but i am at the moment living in Germany,where sometimes its a challenge being vegan.
So... i have been training and body building for about 2 years and made some big gains up until september last year when for health reason i had to quit the training and go on a very special diet and i lost so much wait ,,i went down to 65 kilos when i am normally at about 80 or so and being tall i looked really skinnny, anyway i got well again and started to eat much more again and begun the training and now i am back uo to about 77 kilos and started to make gains in muscles.
I train each body part once a week and train 5 times a week.
I take creatine and also a vegan protein shake once a day.
But i seem to of come to a halt in my gains and have tried the Plateau busting training but it does not seem to last after the initial pump, so thats why i have joined here..for maybe some good advice :D

Post subject: Re: Hello to one and all
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 am 
Manatee

hey which part of germany? because is generally easy to live vegan in this country, i actually live in berlin..
anyway try to open a topic in the right secton about health and post what you eat how much etc. so people can help you better to understand how to work on your goals
:D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:14 pm 
VBB Moderator

Welcome to the group! Glad you found us as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:25 am 
Finch

EdensDemise wrote:
hey which part of germany? because is generally easy to live vegan in this country, i actually live in berlin..

:D

Hi EdensDemise...i am living in Mannheim , but i know its much better in Berlin as i was there 1 month back and could even get vegan food from a kebab shop... but here in Mannheim the people still look at you as if your from another planet :) anyway happy i have been accepted to this forum and now gonna have a good look around...