Hi I'm Mike

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Hi I'm Mike

#1 Postby MikeBrownYo » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:50 am

Hey y'all,

I hate these typos of "Hi, I'm me" posts, but they are kind of a requirement in most places.

I'm Mike. I like doing heavy squats, listening to Punk Rock and eating way more carrots than I need to. It seems like this place isn't too active, but I'm looking forward to lurking the old threads to see what sort of knowledge I can pick up. Cheers.

Site Admin

Re: Hi I'm Mike

#2 Postby robert » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Welcome Mike!

Great to have you here.

All the very best and welcome aboard!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

#3 Postby EdensDemise » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 am

hey mike, thats true unfortunately this forum isnt too active, but at least 10 people write here everyday.
open a training journal i guess we are curious to read about your training.
Respect for nature and innocent life, the end of human over human oppression. A peaceful world can evolve after animal liberation.

VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Whatsup Mike, I also enjoy squats, punk, and eating carrots dipped in sunflower seed butter. There is a ton of info here. Also our FB page is super active with over 11,000 members.

Return to “Introductions”