Would love an accountablity buddy :)

rreso07

Hi my name is Rachel and I have returned to my vegan diet. Sadly I was tempted by stress and gave into my disgusting eating habits and gained 40 pounds before I realized what I was doing to myself.

I am completely vegan again YAY and I will not let my family discourage me this time!

I am however completely knew to weight lifting and would love someone to talk to about it. I am currently reading Robert's book Vegan Body Building & Fitness and I am crazy inspired. I just don't have anyone to talk to about fitness and definitely no one to talk to about vegan fitness.

Welcome to the forums! There's definitely a lot of people here to talk about vegan fitness and fitness in general I've found the best thing for accountability for me was to start up a log - that way you've got a record of what you've been doing to look back on and other people can comment to help keep you motivated!

Browse through some forums and start posting a little, you'll find accountability buddies in no time

Welcome, Rachel! I'm Lana. I am also new to this forum. I joined a couple of months ago but never posted anything until now

I know what you feel like! I don't have any vegan friends and definitely no vegans interested in fitness. I've one friend who calls herself vegetarian, but eats fish, and as to fitness, there are only about 5 or 6 ladies in my gym doing weights, including myself. So feeling pretty lonely in my lifestyle...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey im making the transition into veganism myself. But ive learned a lot about weight training in the last year ive been serious about it. Ive tripled my bench press in a year!!! Im more than happy to give advice if yall have questions. And yall can help me with the vegan food part!

• 4 weeks later...