Sanne's muscle building journal

So Tomorrow (monday December 16th 2013), I'm starting the third week of my latest musclepuilding program. (I'm totally new to bodybuilding, and because of my tiny size I'm having trouble calling myself a bodybuilder).

Well the program is a BPB (Bulgarian Power Burst) program. I'm loving it so far. But really looking forward to ending the 3 Ramp up weeks, and start lifting heavier. The first week was tough, but my body is getting used to the many reps and sets.

I'm not counting calories, or macros at this point. Just feeding my body what it needs. But a wild guess would be that i get around 3000 cals a day at the least. I'm making sure to get plenty of protein in my diet, but again, not keeping track on how much exactley...

I should get a diet plan I know... Any ideas guys ?

I've been fighting a cold for the last few days. But nothing so bad it has kept me from working out. But my body loves the rest day I've had today though

Here's a link to the program I'm following at the moment. The article is in danish, but the program is kind of universal i guess http://news.bodylab.dk/artikler/3465-ramp-up-traening-vejen-til-ekstrem-masse-og-styrke

Hi Dylan, Yeah I did. I like keeping track of everything. My training included

And i guess this is a good way of letting people in here know who I am, what I do and what I stand for

First workout today is done. Chest, shoulders and triceps. My modified (is it called that ?) dips, are getting stronger and more stable. So I'm pretty sure, that I'll reach the goal to do my first REAL dip before christmas eve

Later I'm supposed to do at 45 minutes cardio. But I think I'll cut it down to 15 minutes, because I'm still fighting the last of a cold, and just have a good time with my Mum and Sister at the gym instead. They are going with me to the gym 3 times a week. I'm really proud of them and how consistent they are.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a hard time cutting down the gym time. The first 3 weeks were 6 days a week working out. This last week and the next two I'm "only" supposed to go 4 times ! I feel like I'm wasting my time on my rest days.... Even though I know the rest is really important.

So I went anyway. Did some cardio and HIT and some experimenting with new weights and reps... Next Week I promise I'll be better at resting on my days of

So new years' coming up. And I have a few goals for 2014 That I'd like to share with you guys.

#1 The obvious to gain about 5 kilos of lean musclemass and cut bodyfat% to around 18% (perhaps 16...)

#2 I will be able to do pull ups before the end of 2014.

#3 I will be able to do a perfect handstand.

#4 I will work on my dips. Getting more reps and perhaps even weighted....

#5 I will work hard, dedicated and consistently. And I will achieve my goals.

• 2 months later...

Hey thanks so much for asking. It's going really good. I'm finding a routine, that both challenges me, as well as being fun. Im seeing fiiine progress. Even though not so lean, my back, shoulders and triceps pop out really nice now. Slow but steady, just how I like it

tumblr_n1ym5jbDSa1robxalo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1ym2vishk1robxalo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1ym1pUHwo1robxalo1_250.jpg

tumblr_n1ym1pUHwo1robxalo2_250.jpg

Allso I have taken up Pilates and lots of spinning, just to get the blood flowing, and doing something else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...