Vegan personal trainers

I am interested doing a bikini or figure competition next year and could use some advice on the trainer I choose.

I live in OH and am having trouble finding a vegan personal trainer if I do choose to give a shot at competing. Is it essential that I find a vegan trainer even if I never get to see them in person?

I know that I can always ask any potential trainers how they feel about coaching someone on a vegan diet because I would think that many are used to preacribing chicken-and-egg-white diets. I am just looking for some guidance

Hi Jax,

Most trainers are not qualified to dispense nutritional advice, their operating outside the field of expertise (Unless the trainer has formerly studied nutrition). If its nutritional advice your after, I would recommend you see a qualified sports nutritionist.For training, no, its not essential to see a trainer face to face, i had phone consultations with the former Mr Universe and HIT pioneer Mike Mentzer in the late 90s, i learned a massive amount from him about the true nature of exercise and many other things, he tough me how to fish (meteorically speaking).

Best

Rob

Edited by HIT Rob