Vegan time commitment

Hi,

I'm all for vegan living but between prepping food (with includes sourcing and buying), working out, and making 3-4 trips to the toilet a day, there's almost no time for anything else.

How do you all do it???

With thanks.

I spend a lot of time on feeding myself, and its proportionate to the amount of veggies I consume. I think that planning, and cooking big meals helps, but ultimately I have decided that it is worth it. I'd rather be cooking than watching the news, and it can be a great community builder. I've had my 3 yo nephew help me make pizza and he loves it!

i think if you are even slightly concerned about diet and well being, whether vegan or not you always end up having to prepare food in advance as its virtually impossible to get good nutritious food that you havent prepared yourself. being vegan just takes the step a little further again. there are many kinds of easy vegan food/protein bars that you can buy and keep a couple with you at all times or good old fashioned fruit never fails. as for the toilet thing, i dont have that problem maybe if your new to being vegan it will just take a little time for your body to adjust.

good luck