pH Balanced, Raw Bodybuilding Diet

Hi Everyone:

After doing a few searches on this forum, I have yet to find an answer to my question, so I figured I would go ahead and ask...

I've been into bodybuilding/working out for the past 9 years now, and I've made all the gains I'd like to make at this point; I'm simply looking to maintain my physique and perhaps add a few pounds on my core lifts (but I wouldn't be upset if I didn't).

Anyways, I'd like to see if anyone knows of any resources for a ph-balanced, raw bodybuilding diet. I'm interested in the ph-balanced part because of the health benefits (I teach kids and I've been sick off and on for almost 2 months now) and I'm interested in the raw aspect because I don't like to prep and cook tons of food (I'm not adverse to doing some prep work, just not dedicating several hours a day like I was).

I found this diet:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_soyfree

This looks good from a raw standpoint, but I feel as though there is too much sugar here from all the fruit...

I also ordered a book from a guy (Dusan Dudas) which was OK, but I basically paid $30 for him to tell me that I needed to take Kre-Alkyln.... after all the research and work I've done with supplements, I know Kre-Alkyln isn't going to help me out tons...

Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions or could point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

DD

You can just google for ph tables and see how different foods stack up. Sugars from fruits, even if you eat a ton shouldnt be much of a prob, just gotta balance them out with plenty of greens. Best to post questions directly on individuals threads for more responses, particularly choose those that are active here. Maybe Mini Fork lift?

Vegan diets are usually more alkaline than SAD, because of the veggies and fruit. It's a myth that sugar is acidic. It's neutral. Plenty of fruits are alkaline. We high-fruit-eaters(811) see an improvement in health.

Vegetables are the best way to balance your diets pH.

Also, other things affect your pH, like stress. And stay hydrated, get quality sleep, and sunlight.