would love somebodies to get back on the horse

ipwt

hello ,

my name is tali , i use to be a body builder or at least started the road to being one . i had the body, was in realy good shape until two things happend .

1. i busted both my knees realy bad . one is in worse condition then the other , the condition is called in lamens term " runners knee" . one is in better shape then the other but looks worse ... hahah

2. second thing that happend is that shortly after compliting about 6 months phisical theraphy i got the EBV virus (thats mono...) and that cased a condition called fibromyalgia which basicly means i dont sleep that good , get up every morning stiff as a bored and every pain i have is magnified to feel worse and longer then with normal people ... lucky me ...

you put this all together , add the fact that im a vegetarian ,borderline vegan , ... and it feels like im beeing condamed to spending the rest of my life in bed ...

please help me find a workout plan that will help me get back in shape (i need to rebuild my cardio pulmonary durability from zero )...

i have to do this . every where i turn . every bit of new i read about this things say that if i dont do this know (while im young ) i will end up crippled ...

help me find a way to get me started... please

hello ,

my name is tali , i use to be a body builder or at least started the road to being one . i had the body, was in realy good shape until two things happend .

1. i busted both my knees realy bad . one is in worse condition then the other , the condition is called in lamens term " runners knee" . one is in better shape then the other but looks worse ... hahah

2. second thing that happend is that shortly after compliting about 6 months phisical theraphy i got the EBV virus (thats mono...) and that cased a condition called fibromyalgia which basicly means i dont sleep that good , get up every morning stiff as a bored and every pain i have is magnified to feel worse and longer then with normal people ... lucky me ...

you put this all together , add the fact that im a vegetarian ,borderline vegan , ... and it feels like im beeing condamed to spending the rest of my life in bed ...

please help me find a workout plan that will help me get back in shape (i need to rebuild my cardio pulmonary durability from zero )...

i have to do this . every where i turn . every bit of new i read about this things say that if i dont do this know (while im young ) i will end up crippled ...

help me find a way to get me started... please

It would help to know a bit more about what type of goals you want to set and what type of training you lean toward. If you have a gym or plan on working out at home? Do you plan on running? Do you plan on weight training or just body weight to start with?

From what I know of fibromyalgia though it responds best to light aerobic exercise. Especially in the beginning. The first two weeks (if you haven't been doing any exercise at all) I've read it's best to start out simple with things like stretching or yoga when you wake up and things like walking or swimming. Then you can progress to like more moderate training.

Are you rehabbing the knees? It will def help to keep or build a good rehab/prehab routine.