What is your max Deadlift?

I can deadlift...  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

308 @129 lbs

Sorry if this is too lewd, but if that avatar is you, then I think some of the boys here will need to go change their pants.

And you need to post the rest of your lifts on the Strength Table!

308 @129 lbs

Solid deadlift for sure.

Solid deadlift, and if that is you in your avi... WOWSERS!

(that's not directed at you james haha)

LOL thanks!

I'm at 475, I think I'm in this race too haha.

Nice!

My last max test was 460#, but I could probably hit 470 now. Once I finish this MadCow cycle I'm going to deload for a week and then test my maxes again - so about 7 weeks from now. Hopefully I'll be able to hit 500 then.

Currently we have:

Mattsxvx @ 485#

jamessxvx @ 475#

asparagus @ 460#

Anyone else want to race to 500?

Dude, I'd like to know who posted that 600+! Fess up so we can marvel at your awesomeness!

I did.

385 bench

550 squat

605 dead lift

I'm 42 and do NOT take any supplements. Been a vegetarian and recently became a vegan.

[email protected] working out correctly and NOT over training. I was 278 , now 248 (in 3 months!) and my worst fear was that I would lose too much strength. And here I am lifting more than I have ever lifted.

I'm a firefighter/EMT. I mostly work out just so I can keep up with all the young guys on the department! lol

Dude, I'd like to know who posted that 600+! Fess up so we can marvel at your awesomeness!

I did.

385 bench

550 squat

605 dead lift

I'm 42 and do NOT take any supplements. Been a vegetarian and recently became a vegan.

[email protected] working out correctly and NOT over training. I was 278 , now 248 (in 3 months!) and my worst fear was that I would lose too much strength. And here I am lifting more than I have ever lifted.

I'm a firefighter/EMT. I mostly work out just so I can keep up with all the young guys on the department! lol

Nice numbers there! A 600+ # pull is nothing to balk at, no matter how heavy/big the lifter. That's a lot of weight - thanks for "fessing up"!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
180kg's @ 88kg's @ 6"5

My back has been screwed ever since so many strains, it gets good for a 4 weeks then bam! strain. Just strained my back 5 days ago from improper warm up 60kg squats!!! i strained it on!!

Only 88kg @ 6'5..... I'm gonna go make you a sandwich....

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont know my 1RM im doing stronglift right now after being inactive for more than a half year, but i did 5x95kg(209lbs) yesterday at 63kg(139lbs) bodyweight yesterday. It isn't much but its only my 3rd week of stronglift so i'm hoping it will still go up for quite a bit.

Unrelated note: This is my first post to this forum, have been reading allot the last couple of weeks, already learned allot and hoping to learn allot more i've only recently become a vegetarian (8 months or so i think) and this forum has helped allot. I think i might be creating a journal soon to keep track of training and food intake.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...