Need to eat less fat but finding it hard - advice please

Hello, I've been vegan for three years and weight training for about 12 months. I'm 5' tall and weigh 115lbs. My maintenance calories are fairly high, about 2500 per day. I'm now wanting to lose a bit of weight so have been looking more closely at my diet. I've never really paid attention before. In terms of macros I'm eating about 700kcal fat, 1100-1500kcal carbs and 420kcla protien daily. My trainer has advised to lower my fat and up my protien. So I'm trying to replace foods in my diet that are lower in fat, but I'm having trouble with this. I eat a lot of LSA, hemp seeds, chia and peanut butter which are high in fat, but if I take these out I lose a lot of protein. I can add more carbs but this won't add much protein back in. I sometimes eat meat replacement products which are high in fat and protien, as I don't enjoy just eating beans etc for dinner, i feel like i need something more substantial, but this is a mental thing I guess. These are pretty much my go to foods, not everything each day obvioulsy but a combination from day to day;

soy milk

whole grain bread

peanut butter

chia seeds

strawberries

bananas

medjool dates

oat, fruit and nut muesli

soy yoghurt

LSA meal

hemp seeds

tofu

kidney beans

quinoa

brown rice

vege sausages

sweet potato

potato

kale

spinach

zucchini

avocado

tomato

flour tortillas

mushrooms

slasa

cabbage

pasta

As you can see not a lot of high fat foods, but my fat intake is still high. Any advice on replacing food or different things to eat would be very much appreciated. i haven't had the opportunity to talk to any other vegans who work out so hoping someone here can help me!

Parsing the list, I was a little hard pressed to make suggestion beyond other poster about just simply reducing calorie intake by 500 or so?

Not all fats are bad, but they're not all equal either. With what you've listed, I'd not worry so much about your protein. I'd nix the peanut butter personally. If still needing a bit extra stuff, I'd go with actual peanuts/almonds/etc. Have as much chia as I like...good fat. Ditto w/Avocado, put 1/2 at a time into a smoothie.

Only other questionable things I see might be how much bread you eat and the tortillas. Otherwise, pretty clean diet. I'd start with tweaking the total calories. The rest left alone assuming a good mix is perfect set of foods. Bread and tortillas could be adding empty calories but we all have our vices....me, chips and salsa...and sometimes (shhh...don't tell on me....) oeros or similar....haha! now my secret is out!

Thanks for the advice. I have just been trying to eat less in general so hopefully that shows some results. I don't really eat much bread or tortillas, just a couple times a week.

Despite my height and weight I'm actually a bit heavy around the middle area

Only looking to drop a few kilos, nothing drastic. Also hoping that it will reveal some of the muscle i've built underneath! I'm not looking at my actual weight on the scales just in the mirror.

targeted weight can be tricky. Me, if I happen get into more regular beer drinking it definitely shows up around my middle/hips. Oddly, other things don't. Maybe try for a month eliminating a few targeted things and see how that goes? Also, taking some measurements with measuring tape can help notice more subtle changes than you can see in the mirror.

My suggestions from looking at your list again might be as follows (largely unscientific, just based upon general nutrient per calorie/fat estimates):

- peanut butter

- bread

- brown rice

But if already only have things 1-2x per week, may not make dramatic difference, just suggestion. Will give it more thought this afternoon!