New Here!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

InActionFitness
Finch

New Here!

#1 Postby InActionFitness » Thu May 29, 2014 7:33 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Omar, and I am very interested in vegan bodybuilding!

I've been training off and on for about 6-7 years, only seriously over the past 2-3. A year and a half ago, I realized my passion in the world of health and fitness. I started my own personal training business, In Action Fitness LLC. Then I discovered my greatest passion, food & nutrition! I am currently enrolled with the Energetic Health Institute to become a nationally board certified and licensed holistic nutritionist. I have been experimenting with my diets for the past year, and I am finally ready to go vegan!

My project is to follow a vegan diet during the month of June. I hope to learn as much as possible, and see where I go with my nutrition from there. I appreciate any and all feedback, comments, support and constructive criticism.

Thank you!

Omar Soto
www.inactionfitness.com
www.facebook.com/inactionfitness
www.instagram.com/inactionfitness
www.twitter.com/inactionfitness
www.omarinaction.blogspot.com

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: New Here!

#2 Postby C.O. » Thu May 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Welcome Omar, sounds great, keep pushin'!

robert
Site Admin

Re: New Here!

#3 Postby robert » Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 am

Welcome to the group!

Great to have you here.

All the best and welcome aboard! I used to live in Phoenix. Great city that seems to have a growing vegan community as well.

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “Introductions”