Coach for female vegan(mostly raw) bikini/figure comp prep??

looking for an online nutrition coach for meal planning and figuring out macros for leaning out, gaining muscle and ultimately prepping for my first bikini/figure competition. I am REALLY having trouble finding information for female vegan (mostly raw) to lean out and what type of scheduling to be on (cutting etc.)

I tried contacting a few of the popular online vegan bodybuilding websites that offer bikini competition counseling but there is a 6 month waiting list!! yikes

if anyone knows of info on a reputable coach . . .any help is GREATLY appreciated!

_cheers

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Saduone,

I used one of the major online fitness competition coach companies in Massachusetts for mine, but I found like most of it was trial an error for me because there wasn't much guidance.

I did blog about what I did to lean out. I don't have my show pictures up there anymore (but can provide if you want), but I have my progress photos and the diet structure and ideas that I created myself.

I only did 1 show, then fell off wagon for 3 years. I am starting back up but I won't be doing tofu anymore, as it didn't agree with me and I had a few almost accidents

I don't know how much information you already have, but here's the link.

http://veganfitnesscompetition.blogspot.com/