Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65
 Post subject: Re: mrbears road to..........somewhere
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:35 pm 
Elephant

think iam going to go on a supplement buying spree soon, i feel the need for pills and potions! creatine, bcaa's, a couple of different proteins to what i normally have and some bars i think something like clif builders bars. :D

Post subject: Re: mrbears HIT bulk journal
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:44 am 
Gorilla

mrbear666 wrote:
mike

Hey mate,

3 days a week? pumped up feeling? aah, you mean hobby training lol, only messing:)

hahaha i know, i knowi just cant help myself at the moment, ill save HIT for the winter when i just want to sit around infront of the fire :lol:

Sounds good, if you feel you can handle it and are making progress / not just lifting weights then more power to ya. Nothing worse than a summer cold, am sure the hotter weather isn't helping, hopefully your back to full steam soon.

yeh mate i feel great at the moment and making some good progress so its all good.........i havent been ill for so long so i was probably due something, late nights early monrings and heavy training catches up i guess 8)

Am good bud, got a promotion at work recently, but means 50+ works per week, so training as efficiently as possible, trying to get the most out of the least:)[/quote]

nice one mate, more dollar i hope!!! youll be able to really kit your gym out at home then![/quote]

Yeah mate, little more wonga:) I think i going to leave the super kitted home gym for a while and just pay as i go, found a cracking wee gym in the out skirts of Belfast, real heavy duty machines and it costs just £3 a time. Just means a 35 mile commute though, still its better than the big corporate gyms that are full of functional training "experts", spice boys and posers :vom:

Instead, me and the misses are planning on going to Iceland for a wee break in the new year, we can get direct flights from Belfast now, she wants to the the northern lights and natural spar's, but i want to go visit Magness Ver Magnussen's gym formerly owned by Jon Pall Sigmarsson:)))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:08 pm 
Elephant

alright pal, £3! thats alright isnt it mate lucky your into HIT though or that journey would get tedious doing it 4 or 5 times a week :lol: big "popular" gyms suck, give me under ground type ones any day! i would love to go to iceland, i would definitely make a trip to jon palls grave too, him and magnus are 2 of my childhood heroes have a look at this if you havnt already seen it mate youll probbaly enjoy it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:51 pm 
Gorilla

Hey thanks for the video bud, that was a good wee show, enjoyed that:)

Am the same as yourself mate, i grew up watching them every new years day lol. I remember Geoff Capes being my favorite as a child. But my all fav's were Magness Samuelsson (loved the first year he competed and broke Nathan Jones's arm lol, 95 i think) and Ver Magnesson (brilliant all rounder).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:22 am 
Elephant

no worries pal i thought you might like it! im seriously jealous of you visiting there! get plenty of pics when you go!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:25 am 
Elephant

reached my goal of bencing 150kg on tuesday, was a bit of a shock to be honest but i have been doing pretty well with benching lately.........warmed up on the bar, then 40kg, then 60kg, then 100kg jumped to 140 and did 1 rep with that then and managed to get the 150 after a rest.......i think it helped i was in a foul mood after a bad days work. happy nonetheless with that though. :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:34 pm 
Gorilla

Must have missed this, Dam good lift mate, especially for someone with a long reach:) Whats your new goal/target?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:21 am 
Elephant

cheers Rob, i was hurting for ages after that :lol: not training till sunday at least now having a wee break. dont know what my goals are now, i would like to do 5 reps with 140kg, happy with that 1 rep max for now i dont really like doing them if im perfectly honest, well i do but its risky injury wise in my opinion, been to snap city before and dont want to go there again haha hows things with you buddy? job going ok?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm 
Elephant

think i may have broken my foot doing calf press :? there was a bit of a crunch in the middle of a set now it hurts like heell to walk barefoot but ok in shoes....when i dont have my shoes on it feels likes theres a bone sticking out of the bottom of my foot which crunches when i walk......feels pretty strange :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65