Daniela Ress Journal Ⓥ

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So, I am back.

2013 wasn't really my year.

had a lot of injuries, back injuri, shoulder injurie and also had some really iron deficiency in late July and that made me return to eat dairy and when I realized I was eating all the junk food I was used to eat before I went vegan. I had return to my old diet and so did my weight.

Got really depressed but returned vegan again about 2 weeks ago and struggling to get it done and make it right.

Any support are really welcome.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
So, I am back.

2013 wasn't really my year.

had a lot of injuries, back injuri, shoulder injurie and also had some really iron deficiency in late July and that made me return to eat dairy and when I realized I was eating all the junk food I was used to eat before I went vegan. I had return to my old diet and so did my weight.

Got really depressed but returned vegan again about 2 weeks ago and struggling to get it done and make it right.

Any support are really welcome.

Thanks

Funny u vegan ....

since this post, more than a month ago, this community, that used to be so supportive and positive....

I didn't got any support words ....

just because I told I was not vegan anymore.....

I am trying....

Funny u vegan ....

since this post, more than a month ago, this community, that used to be so supportive and positive....

I didn't got any support words ....

just because I told I was not vegan anymore.....

I am trying....

I didn`t even realise you were not vegan anymore, I assumed you went back to your old diet of VEGAN junk food.

Well, if you are vegan for the support words, stop it. You don`t have to be vegan for people, it is all about ethics, the animais and the environment, not to get praised.

I really hope that you make the right decisions for you, your body and the animals.

Focus!

• 1 month later...

I hope to see you back at it soon. 2013 is all the past, so let's get going and hit whatever it is that you want to achieve !!

How are your iron levels now? I always find mine come up when I start supplementing with B12 (I guess because it can help with red cell production) and making sure I'm not slacking off on my leafy green veges. One of my good friends is a vegan of 20+ years and he regularly gives blood, last time he went the nurse told him that he must have been eating a lot of red meat as his iron levels were the highest she had seen in ages. He laughed and told her he hadn't eaten meat for over half of his life but he eats stacks of kale, spinach and broccoli instead

All the best MF.

• 5 weeks later...

I decided to came back.

Yes, Mini, 2013 wasn't truly my year. Guess 2014 didn't start very well but I thank you for the kind words.

I am slowly backing to my vegan diet, whole foods plant based diet. Actually now I got to loose almost 20 kilograms to get back in shape again.

I am couting on you guys here. I really appreciate your support.

My facebook, twitter and instagram pages were hacked. Here's the new media:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/daniress1504

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Dani_Ress

Instagram: daniress1504

Good to see you back !!!! We are always going to be here for you so I look forward to you posting again.

How did your pages manage to get hacked? Were they all done by the same person/people do you think? That's terrible MF.

Hi Mini

Thanks for the support.

I think they have been hacked by some teens... That's why I don't accept them anymore. It happens here often.

They try to steel your information, credit cards.... This is Brazil, my friend.....

Be gratefull for living in a developed country....

• 2 weeks later...
No judgements from me, I have cheat days now and then. Lots of us in here, lots of different types of diets, sorry you felt judged, I doubt that was the intention of anyone.

Thanks C.O.

I am kinda of food addction...

that's what I got to struggle..

Thanks for the support.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

June, 20th, 2014.

First good day in a row.

I have been in a bad shape for almost one year due to overeating and some troubles I had. Feeling strong right now and feeling I am getting back on the track.

Didn't go to the gym today, back still getting ready for tomorrow. Serious injury for almost a year too. Got a lot of work to do.

Thank you guys for your understanding and support

Vegan again and this time for good.

Cheers

Hey Daniela,

wether you're vegan or not, addictions are hard to tackle alone, be it food or otherwise.

When we attach positive emotions to objects, especially ones we have in proximity - it's hard to stop using them.

I'm speaking from experience (not an eating disorder though), seeking help of a close one or a professional makes all the diffrence.

if you want any advise I'll be glad to help.

Best of luck!

Hey Daniela,

wether you're vegan or not, addictions are hard to tackle alone, be it food or otherwise.

When we attach positive emotions to objects, especially ones we have in proximity - it's hard to stop using them.

I'm speaking from experience (not an eating disorder though), seeking help of a close one or a professional makes all the diffrence.

if you want any advise I'll be glad to help.

Best of luck!

Thanks my friend. Really appreciate it.

• 5 months later...

It's been a long time but I am back.

I can tell u I am a brand new person, many things has changed in my life but everything now is fine.

Regards on training, I am doing it hard and being consistency since August and I lost almos 10 kilograms of bodyweight (22,5 lbs) and now I am at a plato, weighting 77,2 kg (170,2 lb). I am 1,73 m (5' 68" ft) high.

I have increased my cardio and now I am running every day around 30 minutes before my weight training, which is very very intense. Decrease my carb intake and not feeling as an human (smiles...)....

I want to be at 70 kg (155 lbs) in the end of 2014 in order to get ready for my Hawaii trip, on January.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot my friends.

I promisse I will be often posting here.

Cheers

Dani

Monday, Nov 24th, 2014.

Chest & Back (12 repetitions)

1- DB flat bench presses - superset with DB bench rows 3 sets x 12 kg

2- DB flyes - superset with cable rows 3 sets x 7 kg and 18 kg

3- Latpull down behind the neck superset with push-ups - 3 sets x 18, 25 kg - bw

4- Latpull down EZ bar way - 3 sets x 25, 32 kg

5- DB Pull-overs 3 sets x 14 kg

bw (morning): 77,3 kg.

Tuesday, November 25th, 2014.

Bis and tris workout (morning)

Cardio (afternoon)

1-EZ bar: 2 warm-up sets 20 reps x 20 kg

EZ bar: 4 sets x 15-12 reps x 25 x 30 kg

2-Machine curls: 1 warm-up set 15 reps x 18,5 kg

Machine curls: 3 setz x 12-10 reps x 18,5-22,5 kg.

3-Concentrated curls (DB alternating arms) 4 sets x 5 -10 kg

4-Triceps cable pushdowns: 1 warm up set 15 reps x 15 kg

Triceps cable pushdowns: 4 sets x 27,5 kg

5- French DB overhead: 4 sets x 10-14 kg

6- One arm reverse cable: 4 sets x 11,5 kg

Note: not weghiting myself this week and in the forward either. Reason: That part of month.... lolo......

Diet and Nutrition:not counting the calories intake this week, just focusing on a low carb #vegan foods.

YAYAS!!!!!

Wed, November 26th, 2014.

Leg attack:

Warm-up: treadmill - 10 minutes (~100 calories burnt)

1-Squats - 2 warm-up sets 15-12 reps x 20 kg

4 sets: 25, 30, 35, 35 kg.

2- Leg Extensions - 1 warm-up set: 15 reps x 18 kg.

4 sets x 22,5, 30, 36, 41 kg.

3- Hamstrings machine curls - 1 warm-up set: 15 reps x 18 kg.

4 sets x 22,5, 30, 36, 36 kg.

4-Leg Presses (45°) - 1 warm-up set: 30 reps x 70 kg.

4 sets x 75, 80, 85, 85 kg.

Diet and Nutrition:

Meal #1

- 2 slices of flaxseed whole bread

- black coffee (no sugar)

Meal #2

- preworkout - Razor 8

Meal #3

- posworkout - soy milk - apple flavor

Meal #4

- Texturized soy protein, cabbage salad with carrots, tomatoes, garlic, onions and mustard.

Meal #5

- 2 slices of flaxseed whole bread

- black coffee (no sugar)

- soygurt (strawberry)

Meal #6

- Texturized soy protein, cabbage salad with carrots, tomatoes, garlic, onions and mustard.

Meal #7

- soygurt (plum)