NBA Playoffs

Is anyone watching the NBA playoffs?

As far as pro sports go, this is my favorite time of year!

The teams I'm cheering for are the Suns, Kings, and Cavs. Two of those teams are down in the series right now and the Cavs are up on the Wizards after an incredible overtime finish tonight!

The Suns are my favorite team but they are struggling against my least favorite team in all of pro sports, the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Kings were my favorite team for many years but most of my favorite Kings players were traded. I love LeBron James, so naturally I like the Cavs too.

Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone else here is interested in the NBA.

My friend predicted a Pistons-Mavs final. I'd probably agree with that if I didn't have other favorite teams still alive in the playoffs So no predictions from me...yet.

I know what you mean about favourite time of year.

NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, MLB season underway, just had the NFL draft...

I'm watching the NBA playoffs as well.

Unfortunately my favourite team (Raptors) aren't there but just wait until next year!!!!!

I cheer for the Raptors, Nets and Celtics so that limits my options somewhat

I also HATE the lakers!!!! I don't mind the Mavs and Suns but I'll be pulling for the Nets!!!!!!!

i find basketball sooooooooooooo boring...... i just cant sit through an entire game too slow for me.... i mean theres 1 shot they get the ball and casually walk across the court take a shot and same thing over and over to each his own

im watching a ton of the nhl playoffs this year calgary and montreal got b00ted im so sad..... detroit #1 team = eliminated, dallas #2 team = eliminated, calgary #3 team = eliminated ..... crazy eh??? i still have faith in ottawa and edmonton

I used to think that basketball was boring too. Now, I just have to marvel at the sheer athleticism of the players. Ya just gotta love it!!!

NHL playoffs HAVE been strange! The top 4 seeds in the Western conference went down in the 1st round.

Detroit chokes again!!!!!

Hey Rob

What are the Sun's chances of getting by the Lakers in round 1?

I'm a bit surprised at this series

Well, the game is tonight!

I don't think I'll be able to watch it because I'll be having dinner with friends and family before I fly out tomorrow for Oakland, CA where I'll compete on Saturday.

I think the chances of them winning are good. They have the MVP Steve Nash, they have the Matrix Shawn Marion, and they have their backs to the wall, they have to stand up against Kobe and the rest of the Lakers and force a game back in Phoenix, where they can really turn up the heat and melt them with the power the of the Sun! The Lake is going to run dry in Phoenix in game 7!

and don't forget... Steve Nash is CANADIAN

He is an amazing athlete. A lot of people don't know this but Nash could have played pro soccer too.

I think he made the right choice though!

Looks like the Suns got off to a great start.... looks good so far

I don't think I'll be able to watch it because I'll be having dinner with friends and family before I fly out tomorrow for Oakland, CA where I'll compete on Saturday.

I think the chances of them winning are good. They have the MVP Steve Nash, they have the Matrix Shawn Marion, and they have their backs to the wall, they have to stand up against Kobe and the rest of the Lakers and force a game back in Phoenix, where they can really turn up the heat and melt them with the power the of the Sun! The Lake is going to run dry in Phoenix in game 7!

To quote myself....I was right Nobody was giving the Suns a chance when they were down 3-1 to the Lakers, but I said all along, they'd pull it off. I was also equally impressed with the Cleveland-Washington Series. LeBron will be the best ever. There is almost no doubt in my mind right now. He's 6'8" 240 and the fastest guy in basketball. He can take over, he's a leader, he's a great passer, a strong finisher, can rebound, shoot, hit big shots, and create shots for himself and his teammates. He is the real deal!

So go Suns and go Cavs!

i find basketball sooooooooooooo boring...... i just cant sit through an entire game too slow for me.... i mean theres 1 shot they get the ball and casually walk across the court take a shot and same thing over and over to each his own

I'm with you! That's exactly how I feel about basketball. It's the one "major" sport I just don't get!

To quote myself....I was right Nobody was giving the Suns a chance when they were down 3-1 to the Lakers, but I said all along, they'd pull it off. I was also equally impressed with the Cleveland-Washington Series. LeBron will be the best ever. There is almost no doubt in my mind right now. He's 6'8" 240 and the fastest guy in basketball. He can take over, he's a leader, he's a great passer, a strong finisher, can rebound, shoot, hit big shots, and create shots for himself and his teammates. He is the real deal!

So go Suns and go Cavs!

Nice performance by the Suns!!

AND, they're doing it without Amare Stoudemaire.

I agree about LeBron but Cleveland will be in TOUGH this round.

Although I REALLY don't like the Pistons

• 2 weeks later...

fast forward to game 1 results Suns vs. mavericks!

what a display by Nash!!!

He deserves to be the MVP! I thought the game was lost late in the 4th quarter and Nash just took over. Hit about 3 3-pointers and a couple very fine assists.

Ya just gotta be impressed that the Suns are doing this all without amare!