Greetings from Nashville!

gymratkat

Greetings from Nashville, y'all!

I found this forum because someone left a little business card on the bulletin board above the water fountain at the gym. Even the people at Gold's don't exactly eat the healthiest diets (it's not easy in Nashvegas) so there's no one to whom I really relate there . . . so here I am!

I am 28, an attorney, and also practice taekwondo in addition to my rather nutty lifting schedule. To that end, I'm eating all the time, and looking for lots of guidance, recipes, etc.

I look forward to chatting with everybody!

Kat

Welcome!

I'm also a lawyer, and will be starting up Brazilian jiu-jitsu again as soon as we're settled into our new location and have the spare cash on hand.

There seem to be a lot of lawyers who practice martial arts and combat sports ...

Welcome to the group! That is a great story about the business card by the drinking fountain. We have them everywhere, but I think I know who put that one up there. I have a vegan friend in Nashville named Cheryl Hill (www.cherylhill.com). I've mailed other things out to the Nashville area so it could have been someone else who posted it. Eeither way, glad you found it.

Great to have you as part of the group. I might have to break down and create a martial arts section of the forum sometime since so many of the new members are active in those sports.

Have a fun time on the forum and you'll find all kinds of great info and meet new people too.

All the best,