Ed's food log:

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

Ed's food log:

#1 Postby Odidnetne » Mon May 29, 2006 9:38 pm

I'm really not that big on keeping a log for how much weight I top off with when I workout, just as long as I notice progress and can maintain what I'm currently doing, but I wanted to monitor my food intake, just to see what kinds of patterns I might fall into, I'm going to start this on 5/30/06.

_raVen_
Gorilla

#2 Postby _raVen_ » Tue May 30, 2006 1:13 pm

Good idea! I think more people should do this. I have been keeping a food and exercise journal for a long time now. My pattern is pretty clear :lol:
But this is a valuable and worthwhile effort for health and goal reasons!

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#3 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:08 pm

6-1-06 Got off to a bad start, and I'm going to be working a lot of hours, so I'm going to hopefully be eating a lot to retain my calorie count while on my feet several hours a day.

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#4 Postby Odidnetne » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:46 pm

6/5/06:

I've eaten a lot of fruit, but haven't had a nice salad yet today, though my cooked food is a little higher then it should be, though I'm trying to pack on a couple pounds.

I can't keep total track of calories, but a lot of things I eat I can easily measure, so I'll know if I'm eating more if I compare days.

Today I had:
3 bananas
4 spoonfuls of Natural PB
1 bowl low-fat high protein raisin granola
1 bowl homemade bean soup
1 apple
2 handfuls of raisins
1 cup orange juice

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#5 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:15 pm

6/8/06

Well, I'm still not eating as much raw food as I want, but I'm getting a bit higher in my %, and eating less food in general. I've been eating a lot of fruit and exercising hard, so I still feel really good in general.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”