Portland, OR newbie

liam

Hello everyone!

My name is Liam, I live in Portland, OR. I am a frequent reader of this board, first time poster.

I was at school (PCC - Cascade campus) today and saw Robert, recognized him from the boards and introduced myself. He couldn't have been any nicer, although he was wrapping his 'expo' up he took time to talk to me and hooked me up with a bunch of samples and literature. So, I figured I would come on here and become part of this great community.

I am a vegetarian, though I am intrigued and definitely considering a vegan diet, I am extremely interested in bodybuilding and I am hoping this forum will help me get those aspirations going. Thanks for listening!

Liam

Hey Liam,

It was great meeting you today. Thanks for coming by our table. I should have mentioned something on the forum saying I was going to be there but I totally forgot to. I called loveliberate at the last minute and he came and hung out with me at the event "Everyday is Earth Day" I believe it was called.

Thanks for joining our group and we look forward to hearing more from you. We're having a big event in Portland in August so you should join us for that.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome2da group. I've been a vegetarian all my life,was brought up as one, but like u have been consideriing becoming a Vegan, and then on Friday 26th of May I did it, so for nearly a week now I have been a Vegan. Maybe one day u wil too but it's great that u r a vegetarian.