irregular heartbeat

um i have a problem recently,

lately i've been experiencing "jumps" in heartbeat

don't know if it has to do with working out

i'm not on drugs or anything or whey or creatine supplements or anything

anyone can help me?

you have a murmur ..... its not because of working out usually your just born with it.... its nothing too serious unless you feel it a lot and if you cant ignore it ..... i'd still get it checked up to make sure everything is all g00d though

before i was experienceing this, the doctor said my heart rate was higher than normal

now this stuff is coming up pretty often

i don't really want to go check because i know it just has to do with working out

but i'm still confused

and also, lately i've been feeling kinda weak on my left limbs, but it's not the whole day just for like 2 hours and it goes away

what up with that? and i believe i eat quite alot and i sleep between 11 to 12

don't know if it has to do with working out

i don't really want to go check because i know it just has to do with working out

pick 1

and how can you know it has to do with working out, or not, if you didnt even get it checked out, unless its actually happening during or after your workout

Even if if just has to do with working out...if its bad that probably means it ain't workin so good when your not working out...its just not bad enough to notice it. Especially if your working out isn't cardio...if your heart is doing that during anaerobic training I think you've really gotta get it checked. Unless your maxing out, going for a PB or doing a burnout your lifting heart rate shouldn't go much over 110bpm...thats would have been fast for me...I was normally around 85-90.

Please get it checked...if you avoid working out to avoid the symptoms you could be digging yourself in a whole...it could be simple genetics and nothing to worry about or it could even be a minor involuntary muscle/nerve problem...I had a friend with that and all they needed to do was to use a defibulater on a super low setting and it shocked his heart back to normal...completely painless, he said it made him giggle.

• 1 month later...

You need to get it checked out. You may not have symptoms at times and it is good to know what it is while you are having them. I have mitril valve prolapse. It is common and I didn't know i had it until I was 25. I do not have sypmtoms all the time but at times it is annoying. Too much caffine or too little potassium, being stressed or eating too much salt triggers it for me.

You really need to get it checked. Please do it soon. Most likely it is just a murmer but you have to be sure.