Check out these girls!

There are a bunch of others great vegan athletes as well.

Some of my friends have their own websites:

www.suzetteandrea.com

www.brendanbrazier.com

www.tonyakay.com

www.organicathlete.com features a bunch of us

I'll get more links to others as well. All of those listed above are vegan ones and on the links page on the regular www.veganbodybuilding.com site you will find a bunch more.

There are a bunch of others great vegan athletes as well.

Some of my friends have their own websites:

www.suzetteandrea.com

www.brendanbrazier.com

www.tonyakay.com

www.organicathlete.com features a bunch of us

I'll get more links to others as well. All of those listed above are vegan ones and on the links page on the regular www.veganbodybuilding.com site you will find a bunch more.

Yeah I checked out a bunch of those links I found on the site last night- It was definately encouraging to see so many people who are vegan making their mark in the fitness community!

I totally think Katie Coryell is really cute.

she surfs and is vegan. thats pretty awesome!

-----

Tonya Kay is a raw fooder...and her article says it helped her with her bi-polarness. I am not a raw fooder....but I am bi-polar. I wonder if one day, if I adapted to a raw diet...if that would help me out.

• 3 months later...

Just looked at the links... I especially like Katie Coryell and Tony Akay. They apear natural and not so faked. Would love to meet them. They seem to be very interesting people!

I didn't read the article about Kristin Reisinger... "The pesco Vegetarian" that is not even Vegetarian!

I hate that.. nobody who eats animal can call himself a vegetarian! That simply doesn't work...

But back to the other girls: maybe I should put pictures up from them to keep me motivated!

I totally think Katie Coryell is really cute.

she surfs and is vegan. thats pretty awesome!

North Carolina is pretty close to PA Topher.

yehh too bad I wouldnt even know how to approach her without feeling like a dork. I do want to learn to surf really badly though, even though im deathly 'fraid of water. but as long as I have a board to cling onto, im fine.

yehh too bad I wouldnt even know how to approach her without feeling like a dork. I do want to learn to surf really badly though, even though im deathly 'fraid of water. but as long as I have a board to cling onto, im fine.

You find out which beach she likes to surf at, wear a Vegan Power (or Vegan Body Building) t-shirt and bring your surfboard. Try to surf, but don't act macho about it. If she's nice and loves her sport, she'll give you some pointers. (Just don't get in her way when she's riding a wave.)

• 4 months later...
I didn't read the article about Kristin Reisinger... "The pesco Vegetarian" that is not even Vegetarian!

I hate that.. nobody who eats animal can call himself a vegetarian! That simply doesn't work...

I agree! That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Those "fish and/or chicken eaters" who insist on calling themselves "vegetarians"!

• 4 months later...

I loved reading the interview because she pointed out that leading a raw vegan lifestyle was easy and then kinda went in to it a bit. I'd love to have someone follow her around and see what she ate and did in a day, it'd be fascinating and I'd probably learn a lot.