To Robert...

Over40

Hey Robert,

Thought I'd leave you a note and tell you my oldest is tromping around Europe right now. Schweiss, Deutschland, Francois, Nederland, U.K. (maybe). You have been to a few of those places haven't you?

Jon

Hey Jon,

Cool man, those are some awesome places. I've only been to one or two listed, most of my time was up North in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Russia, etc.

But yeah, good times out there. I hope to return to Europe sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I love having friends all over the world. I worked on 3 cruise ships for nearly 2 years total with people from over 60 countries. I have invitations to go and stay nearly everywhere in the world!

Based on where some of my great friends are located, South Africa and Indonesia have been at the top of my list of places to travel to.

I'm glad to meet so many VEGANS from all over. I just hosted a vegan from another country recently and it was a lot of fun. So that goes for me too, if anyone is coming out to Oregon, come on by!

And please, post where you are and maybe some of us can meet up while traveling or just on vacation.

I'll create a new post (since this one is simply called To Robert) and we can all list where we are and where we might be traveling too, etc. I know it lists location in Avatar, but it will be nice to have a discussion about it as well.

Rock on!

And please, post where you are and maybe some of us can meet up while traveling or just on vacation.

great idea rob! in a few weeks i will have my own (but quite small) flat.

if anybody needs a place to stay - no problem

hey daywalker,

right now i'm at home in Lichtenfels, but this sunday i will start moving my things to Nürnberg where i will live then. thats very close to fürth

yeah, the world seems to be a small place,

have a good night!